Bad maxilla

R

Reseller

Iron
My teeth are bad but i’m getting braces, and my side profile is bad (i think it is because of my maxilla) but except for that my facial features are very good, i want to know what i can do to fix side profile and maxilla? (is it over?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28394
Autists here will tell you to mew & Salludon-maxx but unless you get Lefort its over

Also braces make you recessed

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My teeth are bad but i’m getting braces, and my side profile is bad (i think it is because of my maxilla) but except for that my facial features are very good, i want to know what i can do to fix side profile and maxilla? (is it over?)
Can you send a picture?

• +1
Reactions: Reseller
Autists here will tell you to mew & Salludon-maxx but unless you get Lefort its over

Also braces make you recessed
can i get braces and then do lefort afterwards? or should i get tooth crowns or something else like that?

can i get braces and then do lefort afterwards? or should i get tooth crowns or something else like that?
don't even dive into the lefort rabbit hole it's a meme surgery that no sane surgeon will perform on you plus it's extremely expensive your best bet is midface implants

1st of all, side profile matters much less than front
2nd of all, don't hardmaxx unless you've softmaxxed. Look at all the prettyboys on tiktok eg kater/ hacker. Remember that Lefort isn't reversible but softmaxxing is much lower risk/ lower investment & usually higher return

Attachments

• IMG_7627.jpeg
    IMG_7627.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7007.jpeg
    IMG_7007.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5687.jpeg
    IMG_5687.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0150.png
    IMG_0150.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
here you go, also i’d like responses on what i should focus on mostly
Bro why the fuck would I care want your front and frauded angle pics when you're talking about your recessed side profile

And you look average to me

Do mewing just go on YouTube and find some video about mewing but u gotta be younger than 16 even tho it works until 25 but it will take more time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28394
U can still do Mewing until 25 but it will be harder and it will take more time

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
ur case is a surgery one mate

• +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back