Bad news: I'm dying

zsombi

zsombi

Hate the man in the mirror
It's all started when I went cycling with a few friends of mine. We cycled about 50km, and went to a fast food restaurant. The weather was a bit cold but I didn't wore a jacket, beacuse I left it at home. The next day when I woke up it hurt swallowing my saliva. At the time I didn't think much of it, maybe I have got a bit cold, I thought. But the next day my throat started to hurt, and my nose started to become runny. Each day I hoped I will become well, but unfortunately I became worse, and worse. 4 day have passed, now I have fever, strong headache. My whole face is bloated, (I literally can't see my hollow cheeks even thought im 12%bf<) , my eyes hurt to open and I started couhing blood so my parents took me to the hospital.

I literally never felt that much shit ever in my entire life.

I barely have motivation to use my phone, or to watch a movie, nor to eat or drink anything.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Xangsane, Bug and 9 others
It's all started when I went cycling with a few friends of mine. We cycled about 50km, and went to a fast food restaurant. The weather was a bit cold but I didn't wore a jacket, beacuse I left it at home. The next day when I woke up it hurt swallowing my saliva. At the time I didn't think much of it, maybe I have got a bit cold, I thought. But the next day my throat started to hurt, and my nose started to become runny. Each day I hoped I will become well, but unfortunately I became worse, and worse. 4 day have passed, now I have fever, strong headache. My whole face is bloated, (I literally can't see my hollow cheeks even thought im 12%bf<) , my eyes hurt to open and I started couhing blood so my parents took me to the hospital.

I barely have motivation to use my phone, or to watch a movie, nor to eat or drink anything.
I hope you get well soon brocel.:cry:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, noonespecial and zsombi
what u thought when you had to cycle 50km without jacket :lul:
no brain

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Incel immune system or whatever that is

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and Clqs
what u thought when you had to cycle 50km without jacket :lul:
no brain
The weather was very good all day, it started to become a bit cold when we started heading to home but it wasn't that bad. Also this wasn't my first time cycling 50km so I knew it wouldn't be more then 2 hours, and as I said the weather was very good when the trip started
Incel immune system or whatever that is
A buddy of mine also got sick after the trip. Im very used to cycling 50 and even more km, idk what happend

Get well soon boyo

Convert to islam before you die bro
How do you know what's ahead
all ur sins will be forgiven

• +1
Reactions: Bug