Bad / pale skin can ruin your appearance

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Get some contouring / bronzer and make your features pop so you don’t look like a vampire you will see a massive change in appearance MMS and actors do it.

(this is assuming you have gl features to begin with but bad skin)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10494, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Makeup is for faggots. Get a real tan instead. I’m afraid this sissy forum is too high inhib to tan. Muh collagen muh skin cancer muh muh muh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Shrek2OnDvD, Celexawer and 6 others
what about mt2

Makeup is for faggots. Get a real tan instead. I’m afraid this sissy forum is too high inhib to tan. Muh collagen muh skin cancer muh muh muh
It doesn't matter where your looks come from, just that you have them. Nothing is for faggots if you're straight and it gets you women.

Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 5912
only get a tan if. you're white if you're ethnic its gonna make u look even more ethnic

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Kenickie
muh muh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Bewusst
agreed, pale skin was bringing me down a lot in past

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Imagine doing makeup 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie