Bad post to rep RATIO cels.. NEVER EVER GIVE UP (GTFIH)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Dude I was just like you guys once

IMG 4958
I used to be exactly like you but I ascended to a positive post - rep ratio by like 2000+ nearly 3000

That was me all the way in sepemtber last year now look at where I am now
Keep trying to get BOTB worthy threads and get that positive rep ratio I PROMISE you, you can do it

Never get up keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams, and im telling you guys anything is possible, you just have to take that first step of actually doing something, I promise you you just have to take that one hard step
IMG 4962

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, hattrick, noobs and 12 others
Even if people cage and joke, I am proud of you bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
jfl get looks mogged AND reps mogged little incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, itzyaboyJJ, not__cel and 3 others
this is my goal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
so you're saying its not over?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zenis
Me walking into this thread

I get completely repmogged by 2018-2020 members as well. There's always bigger fish.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, Zenis and 1 other person
Get rep mogged

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore and Zenis
I need to reach 1:2
I had 1:2.5 on my old acc

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
brutal Moderator Mogg, looks mogg ratio mogg and likely dick mog FUK
brother I’m not far from being mod, give it another year and I’m either mod or vip. I will become giga orgad. Unmoggable on this forum

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
brother I’m not far from being mod, give it another year and I’m either mod or vip. I will become giga orgad. Unmoggable on this forum
please give me benefits and shit if u become mog. remember me as the guy who motivated and pushed u toward greatness. U can do it man. Plz don't forget me

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis and TechnoBoss
Dude I was just like you guys once

View attachment 3096891I used to be exactly like you but I ascended to a positive post - rep ratio by like 2000+ nearly 3000

That was me all the way in sepemtber last year now look at where I am now
Keep trying to get BOTB worthy threads and get that positive rep ratio I PROMISE you, you can do it

Never get up keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams, and im telling you guys anything is possible, you just have to take that first step of actually doing something, I promise you you just have to take that one hard step
View attachment 3096899
my ratio is quite postive, i’ve never posted any decent threads, just straight up shitposting :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i hear voices, itzyaboyJJ and Zenis
I Want to keep my negative ratio till the end, it’s the true freedom.

It remind me at school when I had 1.5 gpa I could cheat didn’t care about exam and teacher cause it was already over for me

I can shitpost and don’t care about what y’all think

Op: I have a positive ratio on Looksmax.com :D

Me: but are you still a faggotcel irl ?:forcedsmile:

Op: …yes :trepidation:

O V E R.

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
life starts at 1:1.5 post to rep

What's even the point of having a good Post to Reputation ratio, I don't see the benefit. I thought people come on this site to connect, improve looks, escape society, etc not to be stressing over some weird ratio

What's even the point of having a good Post to Reputation ratio, I don't see the benefit. I thought people come on this site to connect, improve looks, escape society, etc not to be stressing over some weird ratio
oh graycel… oh oh greycel

how does "greycel" correlate with this?