bad shoulder to hip ratio

K

kirahponto

Iron
Hello i wanna talk about something that i have been thinking about for some time,I swear to god that I can't grow my shoulders but I don't even think the problem is my shoulder itself,I think I literally have a bad shoulder to hip ratio,I was looking around in the internet when I found some people talking about "low testosterone on puberty causes wide hips and narrow shoulders" and I was wondering if that's exactly what I have,my hips are REALLY WIDE. for real and I'm 6'2 with really big legs and my penis development seems fine,I'm pretty confident in my penis size,it seems like it grew normally with no problems and I think that should be something to worry about if I grew with low testosterone
I have a good looking face but I don't have beard at all at 20 years old,like nothing at all,the only thing I have is a little "patchy" moustache that I tried to grow but didn't work out,what is wrong with me? like is it all genetics or do I really have low test? that cant be right because I managed to grow muscle in the gym and I train everyday I can't have low testosterone right? like I'm not a little big I'm big big but not as big as I should be because of my shoulder to hip ratio

I'm legit like 70% legs or probably more,my torso is quite short and my legs are really long and big,it literally seems like when I was growing my legs had a proper growth spurt and my torso literally just gave up halfway,I literally pray everyday for me to grow torso-wise and get a more adult-like shape but I don't know if I have hope

I think about getting a therapist to talk about that stuff but I know they will probably laugh at me because this sounds ridiculous because it is but its the truth,I just feel like my body is weird,undeveloped,like something went wrong I don't look like a man but well i'm 20 maybe everything works out in the future

I'm around 200lbs right now and I always kept thinking about how I never looked big enough even tho I'm 200lbs I think my physique is shit but I think I literally figured out why,my shoulder to hip ratio is shit,basically I'm saying maybe I have shit genetics or maybe I just was unlucky enough to didn't do any sports,didn't eat enough and if I ever ate I ate like shit in puberty which probably caused this.

is there anything I can do? is there hope for my clavicle bones to grow in my 20's? is there a surgery I could potentially do?

anyways this is more of something that I wanted to talk about because its messing with my head for a while

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Same bhai just wear shoulder pads maybe, when shirtless i dont look half bad and im kinda fat

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and NZb6Air
There's clavicular lengthening surgery but it's shit atm, just wear shoulder pads :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, MA_ascender, NZb6Air and 2 others
Hello i wanna talk about something that i have been thinking about for some time,I swear to god that I can't grow my shoulders but I don't even think the problem is my shoulder itself,I think I literally have a bad shoulder to hip ratio,I was looking around in the internet when I found some people talking about "low testosterone on puberty causes wide hips and narrow shoulders" and I was wondering if that's exactly what I have,my hips are REALLY WIDE. for real and I'm 6'2 with really big legs and my penis development seems fine,I'm pretty confident in my penis size,it seems like it grew normally with no problems and I think that should be something to worry about if I grew with low testosterone
I have a good looking face but I don't have beard at all at 20 years old,like nothing at all,the only thing I have is a little "patchy" moustache that I tried to grow but didn't work out,what is wrong with me? like is it all genetics or do I really have low test? that cant be right because I managed to grow muscle in the gym and I train everyday I can't have low testosterone right? like I'm not a little big I'm big big but not as big as I should be because of my shoulder to hip ratio

I'm legit like 70% legs or probably more,my torso is quite short and my legs are really long and big,it literally seems like when I was growing my legs had a proper growth spurt and my torso literally just gave up halfway,I literally pray everyday for me to grow torso-wise and get a more adult-like shape but I don't know if I have hope

I think about getting a therapist to talk about that stuff but I know they will probably laugh at me because this sounds ridiculous because it is but its the truth,I just feel like my body is weird,undeveloped,like something went wrong I don't look like a man but well i'm 20 maybe everything works out in the future

I'm around 200lbs right now and I always kept thinking about how I never looked big enough even tho I'm 200lbs I think my physique is shit but I think I literally figured out why,my shoulder to hip ratio is shit,basically I'm saying maybe I have shit genetics or maybe I just was unlucky enough to didn't do any sports,didn't eat enough and if I ever ate I ate like shit in puberty which probably caused this.

is there anything I can do? is there hope for my clavicle bones to grow in my 20's? is there a surgery I could potentially do?

anyways this is more of something that I wanted to talk about because its messing with my head for a while
Honestly unless it’s horrendous you are fine. Even then, best you can do is lean out and grow your shoulders. If you really can’t grow them, then I can see 4 potential issues.

1. You don’t sleep
2. You don’t consume enough protein
3. You don’t train intensely
4. You have a bad program and/or bad excercise selection

Obviously 1,2, and 3 are in your control and something you can easily fix. What does your training program look life?

It's just your frame. Your hormones are/were probably fine.

You can take PEDs and grow your delts, back, abs and obliques to fraud your frame. That's probably the best thing you could do.

Honestly unless it’s horrendous you are fine. Even then, best you can do is lean out and grow your shoulders. If you really can’t grow them, then I can see 4 potential issues.

1. You don’t sleep
2. You don’t consume enough protein
3. You don’t train intensely
4. You have a bad program and/or bad excercise selection

Obviously 1,2, and 3 are in your control and something you can easily fix. What does your training program look life?
my sleep schedule is shit bro,i never slept well and always liked to stay awake the entire night to play videogames now I'm trying to fix that because I just entered college and I'm trying to not fuck things up and get good grades

It's just your frame. Your hormones are/were probably fine.

You can take PEDs and grow your delts, back, abs and obliques to fraud your frame. That's probably the best thing you could do.
doesn't PEDs do a lot of bad shit? like making you bald or shrinking ur balls??

my sleep schedule is shit bro,i never slept well and always liked to stay awake the entire night to play videogames now I'm trying to fix that because I just entered college and I'm trying to not fuck things up and get good grades
Yea you basically can’t fix your problems without 8 hour of high quality sleep a night
doesn't PEDs do a lot of bad shit? like making you bald or shrinking ur balls??
Do not take peds for frame gains rn ur not even doing the basics right. I’m guessing you are still a beginner in the gym so if you just get on a decent split, train with intensity, get your protein in and SLEEP you will make crazy gains. If you want to revamp your split, go look up Paul Carter and his shit. He also sells programs but don’t bother buying em u can just pirate them pretty easily online. Also, it’s really not uncommon to see the wide hips in tall people tbh so ur not giga fucked or anything provided its not horrifically bad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
take the pliers and start pulling the collarbone in the opposite direction to the position of the head. It gave me a dizzying 26 inch bidet, bitches love me.

Hello i wanna talk about something that i have been thinking about for some time,I swear to god that I can't grow my shoulders but I don't even think the problem is my shoulder itself,I think I literally have a bad shoulder to hip ratio,
tf do you mean, you can't grow your shoulder ? can't you get leaner either ?
I was looking around in the internet when I found some people talking about "low testosterone on puberty causes wide hips and narrow shoulders" and I was wondering if that's exactly what I have,my hips are REALLY WIDE. for real and I'm 6'2 with really big legs and my penis development seems fine,I'm pretty confident in my penis size,it seems like it grew normally with no problems and I think that should be something to worry about if I grew with low testosterone
I've got same "symptoms of low test" but decent should/waist ratio
Do db pullover over the bench, that MAY help
useless shit, bone still grow a bit in the post past puberty but don't expect ground-breaking changes
200 lbs won't make you look big, you need to be 200 lbs LEAN
is there anything I can do? is there hope for my clavicle bones to grow in my 20's? is there a surgery I could potentially do
very low changes for clavicle grow, just train your shoulder and get lean
Don't have unrealistic expectations either not anyone can have a perfect shoulder to waist ratio and most you see on social media are fraud from abused angles or genetics freaks.
look athletic and that will do the job