Badboys traits which women crave

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
1. Confidence - cocky to the point of brazen (versus meek uncertainty and insecurity).
2. Directness and Decisiveness - say what's on your mind and clarity about what you want (versus waffling and meekly tiptoeing around).
3. Dominance - command respect with social, intellectual, emotional and physical power (versus putting her on a pedestal and acting subservient).
4. Indifference - remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others say and think (versus being an overly-attentive "try-hard").
5. Entitlement - feel unconstrained to take/demand what you want (versus feeling unworthy).
6. Exciting - take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life (versus seeking comfort and security).
7. Freedom and Selfishness - rebel's attitude, say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused (versus conforming and attending to others)
8. Leadership - lead yourself/others to reach goals (versus passiveness and uninspired).
9. Masculine - exude a rugged, controlled mannerism (versus a soft, caring feminine energy).
10. Menacing - disagreeable, dangerous vibe (versus friendly and harmless)
11. Mysterious and Unpredictable - contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity (versus boring and predictable).
12. Teasing - playfully disrespect her, intentionally ruffling her feathers (provoking her instead of trying to put her at ease).
Bad Boy behavior indicates power and higher status. Acting in an uninhibited, entitled, powerful and dominant manner persuades her to categorize you as a Lover rather than a Provider.
If you smile too much, lavish her with attention and act like a perfect gentlemen, you'll kill the seduction. Why? She craves drama and excitement, not comfort alone. And acting eager and polite is indicative of Beta status. She knows an HV Guy would act far more aloof and indifferent.
In her eyes, that cowboy wearing black is much sexier than the one in white. That bad boy lifestyle is a roller-coaster of excitement, while the steady positive force of the Good Guy is comforting, but dull.

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 3299, Shubham4894 and 1 other person
This works if you have masculine facial features, height and frame helps.

If you look like a twink with feminine features, she won’t take you seriously. No one will. Bad boy behaviour works when you have the look to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, middayshowers, Deleted member 2426 and 7 others

If you look like a twink with feminine features, she won’t take you seriously. No one will. Bad boy behaviour works when you have the look to back it up.
I have height and masculine face
Screenshot 20191205 094506 Gallery

Will it work?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
1. Confidence - cocky to the point of brazen (versus meek uncertainty and insecurity).
2. Directness and Decisiveness - say what's on your mind and clarity about what you want (versus waffling and meekly tiptoeing around).
3. Dominance - command respect with social, intellectual, emotional and physical power (versus putting her on a pedestal and acting subservient).
4. Indifference - remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others say and think (versus being an overly-attentive "try-hard").
5. Entitlement - feel unconstrained to take/demand what you want (versus feeling unworthy).
6. Exciting - take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life (versus seeking comfort and security).
7. Freedom and Selfishness - rebel's attitude, say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused (versus conforming and attending to others)
8. Leadership - lead yourself/others to reach goals (versus passiveness and uninspired).
9. Masculine - exude a rugged, controlled mannerism (versus a soft, caring feminine energy).
11. Mysterious and Unpredictable - contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity (versus boring and predictable).
12. Teasing - playfully disrespect her, intentionally ruffling her feathers (provoking her instead of trying to put her at ease).
Bad Boy behavior indicates power and higher status. Acting in an uninhibited, entitled, powerful and dominant manner persuades her to categorize you as a Lover rather than a Provider.
If you smile too much, lavish her with attention and act like a perfect gentlemen, you'll kill the seduction. Why? She craves drama and excitement, not comfort alone. And acting eager and polite is indicative of Beta status. She knows an HV Guy would act far more aloof and indifferent.
In her eyes, that cowboy wearing black is much sexier than the one in white. That bad boy lifestyle is a roller-coaster of excitement, while the steady positive force of the Good Guy is comforting, but dull.
It's all true bro. Works for me bro looks doesn't matter bro. This is my pic bro
Images1

Not sure about "menacing" but the rest is spot on.

You need to have an above average face in the first place. When a recesssed manlet tries to act like a badboy he is seen as try hard and cringe.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Dnrd

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stare down girls to look away?

thats just creepy, brother
When I catch them staring at me in the hallway, I stare back until they look away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
When I catch them staring at me in the hallway, I stare back until they look away
I misunderstood what you meant

alpha move indeed

it makes your objectives clear

also go back to your old avi brother, it was legendary. We made the circle a year ago and had countless roast battles against our enemies using it

I misunderstood what you meant

alpha move indeed

it makes your objectives clear

also go back to your old avi brother, it was legendary. We made the circle a year ago and had countless roast battles against our enemies using it
Alright brother, I just changed my Avi to this as a joke

Truth

If you go round acting like an chad when you have a twink body, you will get chinned sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3701
Are you saying confidence doesnt matter?

thanks for revealing the depth of your autism, buddy

First week on my last year on HS years ago. New to the class, didn't know anyone, didn't talk at all to anyone, still got 2 girls

Just be cunfidenty

B8C3D130 AA32 42D4 A889 073723A2546B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 656

Issue is here your assuming most people have dark triad trots most don't sorry to say it

EE81701D 5A04 436D 8D6C A00D14A6F9C7

Cringe at this autistic man-child who thinks roasting children on the internet is something to be proud of. You sound like a disabled victim of bullying.

This is how I imagine you look like irl when I read this sentence:
had countless roast battles against our enemies using it

0B7389A7 290D 40E4 9F95 CA1DBA2FE0FD

DD5E60CD 4649 428E BBA4 25B72493B008

I have height and masculine face
View attachment 189592
Will it work?
Post a pic where we can see your disgusting feminine jizz-ridden face.

First week on my last year on HS years ago. New to the class, didn't know anyone, didn't talk at all to anyone, still got 2 girls

Just be cunfidenty
Consistently proven fact>one anecdotal experience

and for all i know those two girls could be landwhales and you could be exagerating

if you take two 6 psl, and one is an awkward social aspie beta and the other is a confident low inhib guy who knows how to talk to girls, who do you think will slay more?

View attachment 189869
Cringe at this autistic man-child who thinks roasting children on the internet is something to be proud of. You sound like a disabled victim of bullying.

This is how I imagine you look like irl when I read this sentence:

View attachment 189867
View attachment 189871

Post a pic where we can see your disgusting feminine jizz-ridden face.
who is this weak irrelevant little rat dedicating essays to me?

thats right, a big fat zero

no matter how many hand made paragraphs you dedicate to me, you will always be a worthless little crying virgin begging for your daddys *me* attention

those years of bullying and abuse you suffered from your whole life, rejections and looks of disgust, dont fade away like that. you reek of subhumanity, and i dont even know who you are

but by submitting to me, you have become my fanboy
the greatest achievement of your miserable life

you=my bitch, never forget this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Consistently proven fact>one anecdotal experience

and for all i know those two girls could be landwhales and you could be exagerating

if you take two 6 psl, and one is an awkward social aspie beta and the other is a confident low inhib guy who knows how to talk to girls, who do you think will slay more?

The second one, obviously

But that doesn't mean they will be attracted to a PSL 4 confident guy over a PSL 6 aspie

The second one, obviously

But that doesn't mean they will be attracted to a PSL 4 confident guy over a PSL 6 aspie
Did i say that?

What i said was, confidence matters

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
OP you literally stole it from r/theredpill

Just imagine the worthless aspies who keep these markers in mind while conversing with women. If this doesn't come naturally to you then I must say, it's truly over buddy boyo

Puerto Rican manlet talking about badboy traits. You cant even mog my feces lmao

now keep barking dog