Bald is the new sexy

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???

Are bald men more attractive to women?

Yes! Sciences say so, recent studies has shown women see bald guys as more smart, dominant, and just plain sexy!

As men grow they go through many changes, they gain many things but also lose a lot of things and the losses include hair too. The loss of hair is called baldness.

The complete or partial loss of hair (baldness) is common in aging men. Most of the men start losing their hair in 20’s and by 40’s half of it is gone, but as this is common in men, it is already established like the norm and is acceptable.

Many men invest a lot of money trying to stop to hair loss or grow them back. Having a beautiful head of hair is a blessing but you don’t need to put your money on fire trying to fight the hair loss.

Its okay let them go accept the change, you should. Instead of putting so much money and time trying to stop it, just take a razor and shave it off! There, the new sexy you!

Going bald is the new makeover (as if it is always a choice), and you can actually flaunt it as bald men are perceived as more intelligent, dominant, and overall sexier than men who have a full head of hair claims Dr. Ethan Jones, a researcher from University of Pennsylvania.

In a research conducted by Dr. Jones where he handed photos of different men with different sizes of hair roughly half of which were bald men to women and asked to rate the men based on attractiveness, maturity, aggression, dominance.

Surprisingly when the data was out it was the bald men that took the ball.

Guys with the bald look stand out from the crowd, and appear stronger, taller and just downright powerful!

Shaved men look more powerful and masculine and well… hot!

Different women have different taste in men some like them long and punk while some women love the short funky hair, every woman has her different taste but the surprising part of this test was that women who preferred men with hairs also voted the bald men for the masculine yumminess.

Baldness is often considered or looked down upon as negative in our society and I always wondered why!

I mean I know we are judgmental beings and are very wrong at that but Bald was always sexy!

I accept that the partial hair doesn’t look so good. And when they comb it, god save the day!

“STUDIES HAVE SHOWN BALDNESS IN MEN IS SEEN AS A NON-THREATENING FORM OF SOCIAL DOMINANCE. THERE IS A LARGE BODY OF LITERATURE THAT SHOWS THAT ALTHOUGH WOMEN LIKE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE MEN, THEY ARE ALSO VERY ATTRACTED TO SIGNS OF HIGH SOCIAL DOMINANCE.”
Jones suggests that rather than trying to combat hair loss, a man would be wise to give into it entirely.

Shave your balding head, and you will be seen as the virile and powerful superhero that you always knew yourself to be.

Get that razor and go clean, bald is the new sexy!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, toolateforme, DarknLost and 1 other person
bald is the new black, it's over for u

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
GCmzZRP

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 3043
"Girls do care about balding. I´m gonna summarize my experience:

Until I was 25 years old I could date pretty much any girl that I wanted. Getting dates was easy, and having attractive girlfriends was the normal thing.
- At 26, for some reason, I started balding really fast, but I didn´t care.
- At 27 I continued not caring, and thinking girls don't care either, so I just shaved it all and went on with my life. I even broke up with the girl I was dating, a few weeks after shaving it all.
- At 29 --now-- I realized that I only had 2-3 dates in the last 2 years, and a couple of night stands. Most girls don't want to date me. In these last 2 years, I never felt that a girl was physically attracted to me. I have to do an incredible effort to go out with a girl, and, as you see, the results are not very surprising, especially considering the amount of effort invested.

My message is: Bald makes you really unattractive and undesirable. A few people in this world can pull off a bald look (yeah beckham, bruce willis and a couple more), but for most people this means looking 10-15 years older. I learned this the hard way, because I believed all those lies about "girls don't care", "girls care about confidence and whatever"... yeah girls care about confidence, but after you have passed their 'appearance filter'. They will never get to know your confidence, wealth, or how funny you are if you don't go on a date with them, and you won't go on a date with them if they don't find you attractive. At least 99% of them.

Even when girls say "I don't mind dating a bald guy", that just means that hypothetically, in a certain future situation, they *might* consider a bald guy. But in practice that day will never come for most girls. Just go to the park one day, look for attractive girls, and count how many are with bald guys. I will give you $500 if in a time window of 2 hours you spot 2 decently attractive women kissing a bald guy.

Anyways, with that said, I'm gonna start treatment now, because at 29, not being part of the dating game, especially with a very good past, really hurts. So for those of you who are young and balding, please take my wise words, and learn from my experience. Do whatever you have to to keep your hair. Otherwise you will seriously regret that. Women care about it, much more than you think. Much, much more."

It's true bros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Ultramegagigantic cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464