Gold
140905james-franco1.jpg

just lol at being bald

bald = dead

bald only looks normal if you are steroidogremaxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
bald only looks normal if you are steroidogremaxxed
no its not. its never looks normal. the only ones who can pull it off are black guys who are 7 ft

no its not. its never looks normal. the only ones who can pull it off are black guys who are 7 ft
Nah. You just need a masculine skull for it to look good. Goldberg for example can pull it off well.

Nah. You just need a masculine skull for it to look good. Goldberg for example can pull it off well.
i agree, for example Jeremy meeks, if your face is well defined imo buzzcut/bald actually ascends you because theres nothing in the way hiding your looks, and it shows you are confident and hot enough to not need hair to pull your looks

i agree, for example Jeremy meeks, if your face is well defined imo buzzcut/bald actually ascends you because theres nothing in the way hiding your looks, and it shows you are confident and hot enough to not need hair to pull your looks
meeks still had hairline in the past

Moustache was the only thing he needed to shave

Yup, masc skull plus plus a good body and pheno... most guys can't pull it off, I think he actually looks good bald

this really, only masc black guys never get called out for being bald, looks good on a lot of them tbh