bald loser jestermaxxing

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
lol. he thinks that being funny would help him. he just looks like a compensating phaggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23558
Nvm 3.5 million subscribers
Clearly it's working
it dosent matter how much woman think you are funny. if you are unattractive they would not fuck you

this is why the friendzone exist

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
it dosent matter how much woman think you are funny. if you are unattractive they would not fuck you

this is why the friendzone exist
Who cares, think about how much money he's making off YouTube

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Who cares, think about how much money he's making off YouTube
youtube carrer is not as fun as you think it is. you need to upload a video every few days in order to stay relevent. you need to edit the shit out of those videos. its really hard to make alot of money there

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23558
Just Pitymax that you had cancer

Just Pitymax that you had cancer
the only reason he have alot of views and followers is because he has a special condition that is rare. if he was just another bald guy people would shit on him

the only reason he have alot of views and followers is because he has a special condition that is rare. if he was just another bald guy people would shit on him
If he had eyebrows no one would follow him

Dude u have so many threads about bald people, what gives??

But why u hate bald guys so much? I got way more girls bald than when I had hair, like 10x more...
you are probably tall and looks good.

i dont hate all bald guys. i hate the ugly bald guys who jestermaxx and act like wierdos. i dont have a problem with bald guys who arnt delusional and compensating

i dont hate all bald guys. i hate the ugly bald guys who jestermaxx and act like wierdos. i dont have a problem with bald guys who arnt delusional and compensating
Yeah I hate all guys who jestermaxx too

Not talp, not short. I'll pm u