Baldcel (probably) kills his becky gf

Chadakin

Chadakin

Master
Gab

Gabbrian

Rundown:

Becky (Gabby Petito, 23) engaged to baldcel (Brian Laundrie, 24) go on a cross country trip in a van across America planned for July-October. In late August he drives back from Grand Teton Park in Wyoming in her van alone to his home in Florida. Refuses to tell Gabby's parents where she is. Family reports her missing, police come to talk to him but he refuses to tell them or the family anything.

Here's their vlog before she went missing:

Police stopped them a few weeks before she went missing and bodycam footage came out today showing they had been fighting and the baldcel had locked her out of the van, shoved her and she had scratched him in the face.

He seems like a soy and she's out of his league so he probably killed her because she wanted to go home and break up with him or something.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OldRooster, Deleted member 23558, BigBiceps and 11 others
i hope she is dead bro:love::love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, LampPostPrime, sorrowfulsad and 11 others
what about that 14 year old stacy who went missing do you remember guys? it was posted here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
looks high-tier becky,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, UglyGod360, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, subhuman incel, .👽. and 1 other person
"probably" - we all know he did it, there is no reason to beat around the bush.

I wonder how a recessed baldcel like him got a girl like that. Social circle/just be first game is powerful.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Edgar, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
I wonder how a recessed baldcel like him got a girl like that. Social circle/just be first game is powerful.
He ran earthy, eco friendly, yogi game and she worked at an organic juice bar/as a nutritionist. Girls love that shit. Also she is mentally ill and he is probably manipulative.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Moggkrates, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
@Baldingman1998 explain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
"probably" - we all know he did it, there is no reason to beat around the bush.
also, he could've just drove off without her, left her stranded and she died in the woods or it could all be a hoax and she's hiding for attention

Most likely he disintegrated her in a thermal geyser though

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
also, he could've just drove off without her, left her stranded and she died in the woods or it could all be a hoax and she's hiding for attention

Most likely he disintegrated her in a thermal geyser though
If he drove off and left her stranded leading to her death, then I am pretty sure that's a serious crime.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He probably found out how many Chad cocks she took in her college parties.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Eva Cudmore, antiantifa and 9 others
If he drove off and left her stranded leading to her death, then I am pretty sure that's a serious crime.
Depends where, if he left her stranded or murdered her within the "Zone of Death" in Yellowstone, he theoretically cannot be prosecuted for any crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_Death_(Yellowstone)

He probably killed her though, called his parents to help him cover it up, they told him to come home and not talk to the cops and hired him a lawyer.

Depends where, if he left her stranded or murdered her within the "Zone of Death" in Yellowstone, he theoretically cannot be prosecuted for any crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_Death_(Yellowstone)

He probably killed her though, called his parents to help him cover it up, they told him to come home and not talk to the cops and hired him a lawyer.
I'm pretty sure they'd still prosecute you if you killed someone within that zone.

I'm pretty sure they'd still prosecute you if you killed someone within that zone.
Legally cannot unless they amend the constitution. Sixth Amendment states the accused shall have a fair trial held by a jury living within the state and district the crime occured. If he killed her in the Idaho portion of Yellowstone, then he can't have a jury because it's uninhabited and therefore a jury can't be impaneled. Since Yellowstone is federal land, the states involved have no legal jurisdiction to amend the issue.

JFL if he planned this whole trip to bring her there so he could legally murder her. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, EverythingMattersCel, lutte and 2 others
Legally cannot unless they amend the constitution. Sixth Amendment states the accused shall have a fair trial held by a jury living within the state and district the crime occured. If he killed her in the Idaho portion of Yellowstone, then he can't have a jury because it's uninhabited and therefore a jury can't be impaneled. Since Yellowstone is federal land, the states involved have no legal jurisdiction to amend the issue.
Some serial killer killed a bunch of people at Yellowstone, he still got prosecuted.

cary-3-ap-er-190121_hpEmbed_11x9_992.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Arcturus
jfl at becky , shes high tier becky at least

retarded , what if she was a good person? , mostly not but theres still a chance
fuck her hope she was dying in pain:love::love::love::love:

Some serial killer killed a bunch of people at Yellowstone, he still got prosecuted.

He killed them in Yosemite in California, not Yellowstone.

He killed them in Yosemite in California, not Yellowstone.
oof. I get those locations mixed up. I guess he should have killed them elsewhere :lul:

Has anyone ever been killed within that zone you are talking about?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
oof. I get those locations mixed up. I guess he should have killed them elsewhere :lul:

Has anyone ever been killed within that zone you are talking about?
Not yet, it's pretty remote and there are no roads leading there.

It was over for this baldcel
d4uZNxS.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
She would've aged very poorly if she was/is still alive because her parents look like subhumans

View attachment 1320609
She dated him because she sympathized with bald men since her dad is bald.

Just make a virus to make all men bald theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
They found her dead RIP. The baldcel is also on the run right now, probably killed himself :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Reiraku and Deleted member 14848
Yeah, she was a bit better than a becky. Excellent body except for the tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
What balding do to a mf

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and Spartacus1-
Update: the baldcel is only 5'8

if he was black it wouldnt even be local news

who cares about this shit

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Xangsane
Never heard of her

Why do some of the worst criminals usually look pretty good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
so did he actually kill her or what

looks high-tier becky,
This forum has such fucking shit tier taste lol. Shes cute af Stacy af high tier cutesy.

But I forgot this shithole only likes fugly plastic tranny looking models chosen by gay men or obese nigresses for the masc larping nigger wannabes lol. Om

This forum has such fucking shit tier taste lol. Shes cute af Stacy af high tier cutesy.

But I forgot this shithole only likes fugly plastic tranny looking models chosen by gay men or obese nigresses for the masc larping nigger wannabes lol. Om
Would you ever consider rubbing @Blackgymmax feet?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
mogs my bulbous nose tip, 10km long philtrum, severely recessed featureless languid midface, -100% zygomatic bones, square root inversed mandible, upturned bust up mentum, NCT wilting eyes, oddly oblong orbits, perfectly 45% horizontal turkey neck, twin towers high hyoid bone, from the Andromeda galaxy to Canis Major Dwarf galaxy back to the very deepest core of the Earth.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime