Baldcels how do you cope

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I mean at some point you can't be on fin from 20 to 60, it might be legit to avoid balding too early but it's delaying the inevitable. Microneedling might be legit too but still

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 1973
I mean at some point you can't be on fin from 20 to 60, it might be legit to avoid balding too early but it's delaying the inevitable. Microneedling might be legit too but still
When I wake up and look at my norwood2.5 I say to myself: You're balding, but atleast you're not a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, bimaximum, highT and 3 others
ht when the time comes

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 4645
When I wake up and look at my norwood2.5 I say to myself: You're balding, but atleast you're not a manlet.
nw3 manlet checking in

• So Sad
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 275

Lol I can't say the same thing being 5"9. At least I have a good face

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam

Idk it still inhibits an hormone it can't be insignificant long-term. Or maybe it is, if you proved me wrong you'd make my day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Same here
Gonna do everything to prevent hairloss from 20-30
Than get ht or system

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 8765
Balding doesn't even have to be a death sentence, not if it's in it's early stages atleast. Call it maturing or whatever, I still consider it balding as it's the effect of aging and hair follicles dropping out.

NW1 can actually look even better than NW0 on certain people, it can give them that masculine look
Homelander The Boys S02 Jacket 1
The boys antony starr chace crawford 1
Antony Starr Homelander

When you look at Antony Starr for example, you still register him as a guy with a full head of hair. Because his hairline is NW1. Now if it were to go beyond NW1 then it'd look too obvious that he's balding but NW1 is definitely not bad and "NW0 or death is just absurd imo". NW1 is good enough for most guys, especially if your face has aged enough to the point where you don't look too youthful anymore. Balding usually looks the worst when it's a guy with a youthful face who has significant hairloss.

So If you've gone beyond NW1 then I guess the answer is to get a hair transplant to Nw1 atleast and hop on fin to maintain that hair.

• +1
Balding doesn't even have to be a death sentence, not if it's in it's early stages atleast. Call it maturing or whatever, I still consider it balding as it's the effect of aging and hair follicles dropping out.

NW1 can actually look even better than NW0 on certain people, it can give them that masculine look
View attachment 776479View attachment 776480View attachment 776481

When you look at Antony Starr for example, you still register him as a guy with a full head of hair. Because his hairline is NW1. Now if it were to go beyond NW1 then it'd look too obvious that he's balding but NW1 is definitely not bad and "NW0 or death is just absurd imo". NW1 is good enough for most guys, especially if your face has aged enough to the point where you don't look too youthful anymore. Balding usually looks the worst when it's a guy with a youthful face who has significant hairloss.

So If you've gone beyond NW1 then I guess the answer is to get a hair transplant to Nw1 atleast and hop on fin to maintain that hair.
Very well said but... exceptions prove the rule lol

Very well said but... exceptions prove the rule lol
More dudes with NW1
JonBernthalArrivalsCriticsChoiceAwardsunEzzZhVgF1l
586653fd0359b3bc300e8fd01249a3c2

Tom welling torna parlare plot twist personaggio lucifer v3 318226 720x720

I get it, they already have plenty going for them in terms of facial aesthetics. But NW1 on a normie shouldn't be "death tier balding" imo. It's when you start getting into nw2 that balding seems overly apparent on most people, unless your at Nw1 with your hairline but your hair is thinning in which case you need thicker hair but the hairline itself isn't the main problem.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
More dudes with NW1
View attachment 776495View attachment 776496
View attachment 776516

I get it, they already have plenty going for them in terms of facial aesthetics. But NW1 on a normie shouldn't be "death tier balding" imo. It's when you start getting into nw2 that balding seems overly apparent on most people, unless your at Nw1 with your hairline but your hair is thinning in which case you need thicker hair but the hairline itself isn't the main problem.
I’d bet money those guys are all on fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 8846
I’d bet money those guys are all on fin
Can you still make muscle gains on Fin? Jon Bernthal was pretty ripped in The Punisher and his hairline was still the same as in that photo.

But yes, odds are because they're hollywood actors

More dudes with NW1
View attachment 776495View attachment 776496
View attachment 776516

Well said. I wouldn't complain if I wasn't a fivehead NW2.5 ngl. NW1 is my ultimate goal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
You delay until you are so old you don't care, everyone gets bald, it's just the timing. Who cares being bald at 50.

I am not going bald in my lifetime. I will be pumping so much finasteride even my corpse will be NW0. There is nothing worse than going bald

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766