Balding at 14???? (HELP)

Short-ChinnedLoner

Short-ChinnedLoner

Deus Ex Machina

ITS OVER:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
What the fuck do I do? Just for more information if its even useful, most of my life i had long hair which I never cut and i had my hair in a tie for like fucking years and never actually brushed it (9-11 yrs old) is this just my hairline being fucked up, or am I balding? I mean i think we know the obvious answer. So please dont just roast me but actually help im not trying to lose my hair niggas, my dad is 51 but still has hair just a very receding hairline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sinss, halloweed, twinkceluwu and 1 other person
Minoxidil, Finasteride, Dutasteride.

• +1
Reactions: hekch, Khan_007, Kaari and 1 other person
Zero balding, how insecure are these young people

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Short-ChinnedLoner
should i just start off with minoxidil and a derma roller? since fin and dut has bad side effects
You can try, I'm not sure about Dut but a lot of the "bad side effects" experienced by people on Fin are Nocebo. There are a minority who will experience sides from it but that's not as prevalent as you'd think.

• +1
Also, do you have photos of your hairline for comparison from a younger age?
Would be very surprised if you're actually balding at 14.

• +1
You can try, I'm not sure about Dut but a lot of the "bad side effects" experienced by people on Fin are Nocebo. There are a minority who will experience sides from it but that's not as prevalent as you'd think.
alright, is rosemary oil cope?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and aids
Also, do you have photos of your hairline for comparison from a younger age?
Would be very surprised if you're actually balding at 14.
i dont think i do, ill try to find and if i do ill send, ive just always had my hair in a tie, never actually got a haircut and fixed my hairline and stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and aids
I started balding at 15. Started Finasteride at 17 and regrew my hairline

• +1
Also don't listen to them ur fucking balding bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoaA99, Kaari and Short-ChinnedLoner
Also don't listen to them ur fucking balding bro.
lmao, well ofc i would hope they're right but i doubt it, im prob just gonna hop on minoxidil with derma roller first and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Do you touch your hair often

• +1
bro did i like take bad pictures, when i look in the mirror its very fucking bad man
You wanna see my hairline being 10 years older. That is significant recession. Your hairline is completely straight with zero signs of actual balding.

• +1
You wanna see my hairline being 10 years older. That is significant recession. Your hairline is completely straight with zero signs of actual balding.
its not completely straight? it looks fucked up

its not completely straight? it looks fucked up
At 14 I played with Legos still and you are here worrying about balding at that age, without any clear signs of it. Go visit a dermatologist and make a test, if you are that insecure about it.

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner
At 14 I played with Legos still and you are here worrying about balding at that age, without any clear signs of it. Go visit a dermatologist and make a test, if you are that insecure about it.
listen bro my bad if im retarded, i just need honest advice and opinions, but ill go to a dermatologist like u said, and yeah im pretty insecure about my hair cus like its the one thing i suck at taking care of

listen bro my bad if im retarded, i just need honest advice and opinions, but ill go to a dermatologist like u said, and yeah im pretty insecure about my hair cus like its the one thing i suck at taking care of
Do that but stop worrying about it in the meantime- this will actually lead to hair loss at your age. If against all odds their is anything wrong with them, you caught it very early, as its not visible at all for normal people.

• +1
Do that but stop worrying about it in the meantime- this will actually lead to hair loss at your age. If against all odds their is anything wrong with them, you caught it very early, as its not visible at all for normal people.
okay thanks man, i cover my hairline and forehead so no one can notice anyways.

View attachment 3202136View attachment 3202133View attachment 3202134View attachment 3202135

What the fuck do I do? Just for more information if its even useful, most of my life i had long hair which I never cut and i had my hair in a tie for like fucking years and never actually brushed it (9-11 yrs old) is this just my hairline being fucked up, or am I balding? I mean i think we know the obvious answer. So please dont just roast me but actually help im not trying to lose my hair niggas, my dad is 51 but still has hair just a very receding hairline.
stop masturbating

• +1
Most people who commented have apparently no idea what they're talking about.

Yes you're balding, the hair looks minituarised. Most likely early onset AGA.

You can clearly see that the individual follicular units are only growing 1 hair and not 2-3 as in healthy hair.

here's a visualisation of this:

Also the hair in your hairline looks particularly thin in diameter, similar to here:

Bottom line:

ASAP visit a dermatologist and they'll give you the advice you need and get an actual diagnosis. Since you're 14 Finasteride will not be considered.

But Minoxidil + Dermarolling might be something your derm may suggest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Most people who commented have apparently no idea what they're talking about.

Yes you're balding, the hair looks minituarised. Most likely early onset AGA.

You can clearly see that the individual follicular units are only growing 1 hair and not 2-3 as in healthy hair.

here's a visualisation of this:

ASAP visit a dermatologist and they'll give you the advice you need and get an actual diagnosis. Since you're 14 Finasteride will not be considered.

But Minoxidil + Dermarolling might be something your derm may suggest.
alr ty so much man

alr ty so much man
u'll be fine dw, i also started balding at 16 and i stopped it with minox and finasteride.

Only a derm can give you a proper diagnosis and your balding might be reversible (or not even androgenetic alopecia)

Last edited:
  • +1
u'll be fine dw, i also started balding at 16 and i stopped it with minox and finasteride.
glad to hear, my hairline has been pretty tarded most my life tbh, hopefully ill fix it now

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
glad to hear, my hairline has been pretty tarded most my life tbh, hopefully ill fix it now
yea again, i just based my judgement on personal experience and knowledge. Have a professional assess it irl.

• +1
View attachment 3202136View attachment 3202133View attachment 3202134View attachment 3202135

Holy shit bruh you’re too young to be focusing on this shit. Get the fuck off here and live a normal life your just gonna ruin your potential by stressing out so much and ruin your growing fazes by having such a high cortisol. Just find a haircut that hides your forehead for now and live a life being a dumb ass teen. Come back in like 4 years when your done growing for the most part

• +1
Holy shit bruh you’re too young to be focusing on this shit. Get the fuck off here and live a normal life your just gonna ruin your potential by stressing out so much and ruin your growing fazes by having such a high cortisol. Just find a haircut that hides your forehead for now and live a life being a dumb ass teen. Come back in like 4 years when your done growing for the most part
im not that stressed i was just panicking today, and i live life bro dw but ty

didnt read GIF

• +1
you're not balding you fucking retard, delete your acc and go play soccer with your friends, you're 14

• +1