Balding fatass Syrian subhuman blackpills recessed Manlet kids in playground

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD

Saint hamudi the subhuman rat is back once again!!! This time he slides down while dropping hiroshima Nagasaki black pills on unknowing 7 year old subhuman children. What a low inhib autist. :lul::lul::lul:One day he will shot by cucktears member jfl ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
maxresdefault.jpg

You will never kremepee

Giphy 11

• Love it
Reactions: sadakiyo
st hamudi truly is rockstar of subhumans

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
Praise the saint

Bitter truecel projecting his own destiny onto others. JFL.

Cope. if you're gl you can get any pussy.
Why do you want to be tall? Assuming you are gl then you wouldn't need that height. But your future is to rope cuz that's all really matters for you. I am sorry buddyboyo it's over nonetheless for me too

Why do you want to be tall? Assuming you are gl then you wouldn't need that height. But your future is to rope cuz that's all really matters for you. I am sorry buddyboyo it's over nonetheless for me too

Is you serious? why do you mean i don't need that height? i'm 158cm my nigga JFL legit midget tier.

I need height like a Thirsty African Child needs water.

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
Is you serious? why do you mean i don't need that height? i'm 158cm my nigga JFL legit midget tier.

Shit dawg you are 158 cm? What's your age?

158 cm ??????????
Im sorry

Shit dawg you are 158 cm? What's your age?

It's funny because all this time i thought i was 160cm (5'3) because when i went to endocrinologist they measured me at 160cm but it seems like they measured me wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He would look like bob from monster & cie
my teenagehood ngl haha.
it is what it is : most surgeries, if not all, looks uncanny,and not natural.
just be born with the good genetics theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back