BALDING! HEELP😢

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Some say male pattern baldness is inherited from mothers side and some from both parents. On my mothers side men don't go bald. Even my 85 year old grandfather has full head of healthy hair. My father however has balding crown. I'm not balding now, but is there a chance I'll eventually go bald, because I have many of my fathers features?

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, BrettyBoy and Pillarman
dn rd

• WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps
dn rd dn wch

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigBiceps
No clue,
My grandpa also still has hair at 70 but he has still balded quite a bit, looks normal for his age though.
Dad is completely bald.
I think I am balding but I havnt seen it progress in the last 2-3 years.

dn rd dn wch
Don't worry. It's OK to be gay.
No clue,
My grandpa also still has hair at 70 but he has still balded quite a bit, looks normal for his age though.
Dad is completely bald.
I think I am balding but I havnt seen it progress in the last 2-3 years.
Is there any lab test I could go do that would determine how prone to balding I am? One thing I'm sure of is I've never seen myself losing any hair.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
How about you go to a doctor instead of consulting assortedvirgins.me, you utter tard?

Some say male pattern baldness is inherited from mothers side and some from both parents. On my mothers side men don't go bald. Even my 85 year old grandfather has full head of healthy hair. My father however has balding crown. I'm not balding now, but is there a chance I'll eventually go bald, because I have many of my fathers features?
View attachment 100320

Have you tried mewing?

Have you tried mewing?
Yeah I do it 24/7 just to make my jawline look more defined. At this point I can use my nose to breath in every situation, even when running on threadmill.

• +1
Nah man, doesn't pay the trouble.
You're going to need to go to a trichologist to get prescribed finasteride or smthing. Stop wasting our time.

Yeah I do it 24/7 just to make my jawline look more defined. At this point I can use my nose to breath in every situation, even when running on threadmill.

Well shit man, if you tried mewing and you’re still balding idk what to tell you. Bad genetics I guess.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1553
You're going to need to go to a trichologist to get prescribed finasteride or smthing. Stop wasting our time.
Why the fuck would I want fucking dht blocker as 18 year old who isn't balding? Kys fucking mongoloid.

• +1
5yD16Zx.png

Why the fuck would I want fucking dht blocker as 18 year old who isn't balding? Kys fucking mongoloid.
Now that I've wasted my time reading your thread, I'd like to ask: why even bother complaining about an issue you don't have? Just make sure you look at your hair occasionally and check to see if you are losing it, otherwise there's no point in worrying over an issue that you have yet to develop.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
bald =look more aggresive brah
jashon statham

• +1
View attachment 100320
don't listen to normie science like this.
every man needs finasteride sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
whats with the toilet video

You’ll have a chance of going bald even if there’s very little or no men in your family which did. No man is safe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
don't listen to normie science like this.
every man needs finasteride sooner or later
Well my grandfather has nw0 hairline. He obviously didn't. Finasteride comes at a terrible cost, you exchange dht for estrogen and as under 25 I wouldn't touch it even with a long stick since my face is developing. I rather go fully bald and get a wig than have bloated cuck face for rest of my life.

• +1
Well my grandfather has nw0 hairline. He obviously didn't. Finasteride comes at a terrible cost, you exchange dht for estrogen and as under 25 I wouldn't touch it even with a long stick since my face is developing. I rather go fully bald and get a wig than have bloated cuck face for rest of my life.
Damn dude. You trust us but you don't trust doctors who spent half their lives studying? No logic bruh

Damn dude. You trust us but you don't trust doctors who spent half their lives studying? No logic bruh
You truly think that drugs have no side effects? You literally can't stop balding without blocking dht, and that causes huge rise in estrogen and stops masculinization of face in growing men. DHT is the hormone that masculinizes your face, makes it manly. Just shut up you stupid pajeet if you have nothing intellectual to say.

• +1
You truly think that drugs have no side effects? You literally can't stop balding without blocking dht, and that causes huge rise in estrogen and stops masculinization of face in growing men. DHT is the hormone that masculinizes your face, makes it manly. Just shut up you stupid pajeet if you have nothing intellectual to say.
Where did you get your source? From the Internet articles I assume :feelskek:

Where did you get your source? From the Internet articles I assume :feelskek:
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? What did you think happens to the excess androgen receptors after DHT gets blocked? Estrogen takes DHT's place you fucking monkey! Now what estrogen does in mans body? Decreases fertility, libido and increases bodyfat amond many other things. Now why besides from that DHT is important in young men's body? Because it is the most important hormone in masculinization of men.
Read this for a fucking 5 minutes and then come talk: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

• +1
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? What did you think happens to the excess androgen receptors after DHT gets blocked? Estrogen takes DHT's place you fucking monkey! Now what estrogen does in mans body? Decreases fertility, libido and increases bodyfat amond many other things. Now why besides from that DHT is important in young men's body? Because it is the most important hormone in masculinization of men.
Read this for a fucking 5 minutes and then come talk: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
Ok bro. Next time you get a headache make sure you ask us what to do. Because the tablets which the doctors give may contain estrogen in it which you must have found out from an internet article

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Ok bro. Next time you get a headache make sure you ask us what to do. Because the tablets which the doctors give may contain estrogen in it which you must have found out from an internet article
Pls shut up. Nobody asked you nothing anyways, boy.

• +1
Pls shut up. Nobody asked you nothing anyways, boy.

Hey do you think I mog titbot? Am I prettyboy?
Indian computer nerd

• +1