Should i shave everything ? Is it over?

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 8165 and lutte
I'm balding too

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MarstonAlloy, owlofathena and 9 others
get your hormones checked. specifially testosterone to see if its too high or low. then follow MPMD on yt hair loss prevention videos. best guy in the industry. reversed his balding. try your hardest to hang on to it

Should i shave everything ? Is it over?

It is over bro, only dutasteride + RU + minox + nizoral + 6000 grafts hair transplant can save you at this point.

You're not losing your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What psl does to a nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: chadferguson

You better get on top of that because its the dreaded widow's peak horseshoe beginning which never ends well. Against fin use myself but you better get your scalp loosened up and decalcify and deflame it. If it continues after that go to dermarolling.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
it isnt over until youre dead

and even then its not over

'niggers' on this forum will not tell u this

You better get on top of that because its the dreaded widow's peak horseshoe beginning which never ends well. Against fin use myself but you better get your scalp loosened up and decalcify and deflame it. If it continues after that go to dermarolling.
@Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
(the pics are mine)
I've bought minox and just waiting for it to arrive. I don't want to spend 100-200€ on a dermaroller atm but I might buy one if minox doesn't do anything by itself. I've also heard retin-a should boost the effects of minox, so I'll try that too.

You might be on to something with the calcium as we have really fucking high calcium levels in the water on the islands. I have to decalcify the shower like every month, same with the showerhead. :hnghn:
How do you decalcify?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
(the pics are mine)
I've bought minox and just waiting for it to arrive. I don't want to spend 100-200€ on a dermaroller atm but I might buy one if minox doesn't do anything by itself. I've also heard retin-a should boost the effects of minox, so I'll try that too.

You might be on to something with the calcium as we have really fucking high calcium levels in the water on the islands. I have to decalcify the shower like every month, same with the showerhead. :hnghn:
How do you decalcify?
minox will give your hair back in 2 months BUT after 2-3 years it just stop working. it happened to me.
so after that hop on fin.

• +1
hairpill is over rated
balding = masculinity, fertility, virility, strength and vitality
please dont fall in these jews propaganda that hair is life

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
hairpill is over rated
balding = masculinity, fertility, virility, strength and vitality
please dont fall in these jews propaganda that hair is life
Mirin killing the competition

Dark triad maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
(the pics are mine)

How do you decalcify?

Mainly by getting rid of the inflammation. I iced my scalp down to the skull for 2 days and started daily scalp massages. Those 2 days of applying ice are painful as that freeze when it reaches the skull can almost drop you to your knees. It really kick starts getting the inflammation out of there however with the flushing of the toxins and DHT out of the area.

• +1
Mainly by getting rid of the inflammation. I iced my scalp down to the skull for 2 days and started daily scalp massages. Those 2 days of applying ice are painful as that freeze when it reaches the skull can almost drop you to your knees. It really kick starts getting the inflammation out of there however with the flushing of the toxins and DHT out of the area.
and did you actually see results?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
and did you actually see results?

I have halted the thinning and gained a little hair back so far. My scalp was pretty tight and inflamed when I started. I also do inversion about twice a week for about 6 minutes.

If it ever started back in the future I would start dermarolling also.

Last edited:
  • +1
(the pics are mine)

How do you decalcify?
the more calcium you eat the less calcification you get

• +1
minox will give your hair back in 2 months BUT after 2-3 years it just stop working. it happened to me.
so after that hop on fin.
Just finished my third month on min and so far I’ve just gotten some sparse short pigmented hairs and some small transparent ones. Seems like the existing hairs got thinner while I was on it :/

Just finished my third month on min and so far I’ve just gotten some sparse short pigmented hairs and some small transparent ones. Seems like the existing hairs got thinner while I was on it :/
strange. i got all the hair back in 2months that was like a miracle but turns out generally minox works that fast.

maybe you have some aggressive hairloss so you need to hop on fin, which is i'm doing now for 3 months.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
strange. i got all the hair back in 2months that was like a miracle but turns out generally minox works that fast.

maybe you have some aggressive hairloss so you need to hop on fin, which is i'm doing now for 3 months.
Been on fin since the middle of January 3x a week

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish