Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Lawton88, Xangsane and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Slayercel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
MV5BN2U1ZjcwZmMtZTY1Yi00YTI5LTk5OTUtMTcyYzI3YmY5YTU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3NDgwNzU@._V1_.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Torero, Deleted member 8758 and 8 others
Image placeholder title 896

• JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY and Deleted member 24444
3369878 undisputedcry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
looks pathetic

Me in 12-24 months

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28117, rand anon and 1 other person
respect the effort but still needs a transplant, imagine a woman combing through your hair only to find out its painted on, the utter embarassment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and rand anon
respect the effort but still needs a transplant, imagine a woman combing through your hair only to find out its painted on, the utter embarassment
Or imagine you were going to swimming pool.

@Grel Hellscream new method just dropped. He looks like a low PSL version of you Jfl

I mean I tried this and it’s the ultimate cope. Starts raining you are FUCKED. You sleep with someone and shit gets on her pillow you are FUCKED. You dance and sweat too much and you are FUCKED.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 26774 and 4 others
I mean I tried this and it’s the ultimate cope. Starts raining you are FUCKED. You sleep with someone and shit gets on her pillow you are FUCKED. You dance and sweat too much and you are FUCKED.
If this is you on your avi then you are very handsome. You are wearing fringe because you try to conceal receding hairline?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
you can hide your receeding hairline but it's gonna limit you to shitty haircuts

you can hide your receeding hairline but it's gonna limit you to shitty haircuts
these are the most trendy right now.

these are the most trendy right now.
yes but the hair is always gonna look like shit it's never gonna look as good as that haircut with a non receeding hairline

Is basically a glorified fringe

why the fuck people wont just take fin, minox and do microneedeling from time to time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 22623
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY
hairloss is cope just get a hair system tbh

He’s coping hard with his beard

Some people are poor responders

But some respond really well

U won’t know until u try
im 15 so i only microneedle i draw blod and everything but im not feeling results im using topical iodine with it as well (imdives hair growth around scars

Undone by a small gust of wind, but if the weather is good....alright

Cope lol

Wtf was the point of the black spray if he’s just going to cover it with the fringe

Hairloss solution social stigma tier list

Wig/system > toppik/fake hair fiber spray > SMP > transplant > fin/drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
I just gave up because the wind always blows it up. I refuse to spray paint my head either
giphy.gif

im 15 so i only microneedle i draw blod and everything but im not feeling results im using topical iodine with it as well (imdives hair growth around scars
15 year old, calls me grey
Banderas 2

ive been on this site longer than u, and much more posts and rep better rep ratio too
Im posting since sluthate/lookism//r/incels//r/braincels on incel shitty websiets, while you're a fucking 15 year old that hasnt finished going through puberty, you fucking retard

15 years go and fucking have fun with retarded middle schoolers instead of putting needles in your fucking skull, you an absolute aspie

Im posting since sluthate/lookism//r/incels//r/braincels on incel shitty websiets, while you're a fucking 15 year old that hasnt finished going through puberty, you fucking retard

15 years go and fucking have fun with retarded middle schoolers instead of putting needles in your fucking skull, you an absolute aspie
just hang out with npc normoids and let your hair fall out bro! give me some kind of credit fuck sake

how the fuck can you start balding at 15?
brootal combination of slavcel mongoloid and arab sandcel gave me the worst balfimg genes on the planet

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
Or get a hair transplant....

Frauding can nevER make you look like real stuff.
nevER.
It looks like real stuff. You can not see his hairline becasue fringe conceals it.

Attachments

• hairline check.png
    hairline check.png
    442.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
So there aren't any solns better than the one shown in video?

Looks like Fin and Minox can only save Baldcels if they r NW1 OR 2