Balding should be seen as a virtue

yue

yue

Exponent
Every effect associated with increased androgen activity is seen as a virtue except for balding. In my opinion, this is simply a flaw in women's perception, society as a whole needs to be reconditioned to view it as the virtue it really is.

Asian men, notoriously low t have low balding rates because of their low DHT levels. Their weak statures are made fun of yet their hairlines are praised?? The source of these two characteristics is one and the same. Society is backwards and messed up, it is time to learn them good my fellow brothers. WHO IS WITH ME?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, noodlelover, mathis and 3 others
i am with you brother.

virtue of it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blknswag, noodlelover and boss8055
Truth but women are vain and don't know shit about shit. Balding = high test

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mathis and ConfusedBolivian
balding is fine, just be meeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, ConfusedBolivian, likenesss and 1 other person
Truth but women are vain and don't know shit about shit. Balding = high test
Every effect associated with increased androgen activity is seen as a virtue except for balding. In my opinion, this is simply a flaw in women's perception, society as a whole needs to be reconditioned to view it as the virtue it really is.

Asian men, notoriously low t have low balding rates because of their low DHT levels. Their weak statures are made fun of yet their hairlines are praised?? The source of these two characteristics is one and the same. Society is backwards and messed up, it is time to learn them good my fellow brothers. WHO IS WITH ME?
Balding is a sign of being unhealthy

"Muhh i got high dht!! Thatss why i bald young!!"
No you are a unhealthy jackass

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, likenesss and IAMNOTANINCEL

"Muhh i got high dht!! Thatss why i bald!!"
I guess that's why obese people always have nice hair, not because they've nuked their gonads but because they're healthy

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, nofap, Oueyy and 2 others

"Muhh i got high dht!! Thatss why i bald young!!"
I don't disagree with you, people say DHT causes balding but it's a complex situation. You can't say B (dht) CAUSES C (balding) WHEN A is the real culprit. I do know one thing though, you shouldn't use finasteride or any other DHT blocker/reducer, your hormones are your hormones and they shouldn't be fucked with. It's possible balding is a metabolic disease/issue or related in some way. However there are tons of healthy guys who bald, look at athletes, they're in peak condition but still balding so it's complicated i guess but certainly not as simple as MUH DHT CAUSES BALDING JUST TAKE FIN BRO!!!. If you have any theory on it, go ahead.

I guess that's why obese people always have nice hair, not because they've nuked their gonads but because they're healthy
cat-confused.gif
confused-confusing.gif

HMmhmm let me see
nWEyU7d.jpeg

oh.. yes being metabolic unhealthy (being a fatass) = balding

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and chadintraining
balding redditors, you really think they are high T

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, likenesss and IAMNOTANINCEL
And a full head of hair is a youth/health indicator, that is why it is attractive

Balding is the opposite of that

• +1
Reactions: blknswag, arabcelxxx, noodlelover and 5 others
I think people who use this argument aka the homeless guy with perfect head of hair are deliberately being obtuse. We're not talking about people who don't have sensitive receptors and won't bald due to DHT like the homeless guy or the fat fuck 400 lb guy you're talking about. We're talking about people who do have sensitive follicles to DHT, but in my opinion the DHT is a reaction to something, inflammation, bloodflow or whatever else theory you have on it and that needs to be addressed. When we're tlaking about healthy people, we aren't including those lucky individuals who don't have the sensitive follicles.
-People who have a higher sensitivity to DHT
People who don't and don't bald no matter how healthy
The first set of people need to be healthy to not give any reason for DHT to accumulate in the scalp

Balding means your used goods
Past your reproductive prime
Just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Also tons of asian guys go bald, especially the newer generation. There's a study on china, tons of young men are balding.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Also tons of asian guys go bald, especially the newer generation. There's a study on china, tons of young men are balding.
Thats because Being metabolic unhealthy can cause balding or fasten up the balding process... multiple things can

cat-confused.gif
confused-confusing.gif

HMmhmm let me see
nWEyU7d.jpeg

oh.. yes being metabolic unhealthy (being a fatass) = balding
overweight just means they are higher T because they have more cholesterol, the ideal bf% is going to be a little high for maximum androgen activity. Look at actual obese people on 600lb life and they always have perfect hair because their gonads are non-functional

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
overweight just means they are higher T because they have more cholesterol, the ideal bf% is going to be a little high for maximum androgen activity. Look at actual obese people on 600lb life and they always have perfect hair because their gonads are non-functional
no

If you have any theory on it, go ahead.
I know it, but its too long to explain everything

Let me summarize it: we are doomed, there will be no cure

Last edited:
Thats because Being metabolic unhealthy can cause balding or fasten up the balding process... multiple things can
That's the problem ,there are like 100 different things that can cause it, hard to pinpoint which one is the culprit for you individually and try to address it.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
That's the problem ,there are like 100 different things that can cause it, hard to pinpoint which one is the culprit for you individually and try to address it.
The damage is already taken place, even if you fix it, you will not regrow any hair. I know that for sure

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and JohnDoe
It's pretty clearly androgens with your genetics determining the range of their effect

It's pretty clearly androgens with your genetics determining the range of their effect
i don't believe in the dht theory, yh dht can cause it but there's a precursor to dht that is the real culprit.

Asian men are highest T, though.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
retard, balding is just genetic predisposition and has nothing to do with high T.
Look at Roman Reigns who clearly is on roids, and he has better hair than most women do, because of good genetics

• +1
Reactions: blknswag
retard, balding is just genetic predisposition and has nothing to do with high T.
Look at Roman Reigns who clearly is on roids, and he has better hair than most women do, because of good genetics
If you're genetically vulnerable/predisposed to balding then higher test = higher conversion of DHT = faster balding

I don't disagree with you, people say DHT causes balding but it's a complex situation. You can't say B (dht) CAUSES C (balding) WHEN A is the real culprit. I do know one thing though, you shouldn't use finasteride or any other DHT blocker/reducer, your hormones are your hormones and they shouldn't be fucked with. It's possible balding is a metabolic disease/issue or related in some way. However there are tons of healthy guys who bald, look at athletes, they're in peak condition but still balding so it's complicated i guess but certainly not as simple as MUH DHT CAUSES BALDING JUST TAKE FIN BRO!!!. If you have any theory on it, go ahead.
Bro it ia not that deep, dht sensitivity causes balding period

• +1
If you're genetically vulnerable/predisposed to balding then higher test = higher conversion of DHT = faster balding
true, but when talking about natural levels testosterone, the difference of hairloss between different levels is negligable.
I know guys who display zero signs of high testosterone and have heavily lost hair.
Its all about the hair follicle's sensitivity to androgens.

• +1
Balding means your used goods
Past your reproductive prime
Just LDAR
Ik this one guy who was balding in middle school

My 84 yr old grandpa has a full head of hair naturally

Not “past prime” necessarily, just bad health genes ig

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
The amount of cope in this thread is astonishing

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Ik this one guy who was balding in middle school
Absolutely devastating

Ik 2 guys balding at age 20 and I genuinely feel so bad for them

Its genuinely disheartening seeing someone so young lose their hair

Absolutely devastating

I already know 15+ guys in the age range off 22-26 who are nw3+
people are balding younger and younger it seems

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Absolutely devastating

Doesn’t help that he is also like 5’4 and recessed with acne, small frame (most girls framemog, even now in high school), and a nasally voice

Truly feel bad for him tbh, he also got into trouble for hitting on girls in middle school, and ppl still talk bad abt him today for it

You really gotta be lucky in this life

i love when baldcels cope it 'muh it's a sign of high t' always gives me a good cuckle :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blknswag and chadintraining
true, but when talking about natural levels testosterone, the difference of hairloss between different levels is negligable.
I know guys who display zero signs of high testosterone and have heavily lost hair.
Its all about the hair follicle's sensitivity to androgens.
And ik people with multiple signs of high T with perfect hairlines and hair density, such as my dad for example (55 and no signs of balding, he is also against hair loss drugs and hair transplants, my 84 year old grandpa (his dad) also has the same hairline with no receding or thinning)

i love when baldcels cope it 'muh it's a sign of high t' always gives me a good cuckle :feelskek:
It’s a mix of unbalanced hormones and genes for the most part, but there are a bunch of other factors

Someone has too low T and predisposed to hair loss = they will start balding earlier

Someone has too high T and predisposed to hairloss = they will start balding earlier

Someone has either too low or high T and isn’t predisposed to balding = they will probably not recede

That’s just not true.
-Many hyper-androgenic traits are seen as unattractive. (Examples: leathery skin, big noses, neatherdal brow ridges)
-Baldness can be attributed to other health issues so evolutionarily it makes sense that it is an undesirable trait
-For the majority of our evolution as a species, once you reached an age where you’d start experiencing mpb you’d be a lot closer to death so you’d be see unfit as a partner
-Sign of bad androgen receptor distribution

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Testosterone is a trade off between health and masculinity.

It's why when your body is healthier it can produce more testosterone. It has more health resources to spend.

Women want high-T AND high health. Big Muscles, Ripped, Full Thick Hair.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining