balding wasnt a problem in the past

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
majority of people stay at least norwood2 (some norwood 3) until 30, only after that it gets serious

by that time men used to have 2-3 kids already. its only now that men with peter pan syndrome think they can wait with children and settling down until their 35 or older that it becomes a problem

also majority of people overestimate how they will look with 30, they all think they will look like these hollywood actors when in reality most of them will look shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emerson, Baldingman1998, grimy and 6 others
I know men that are nw4 at 22 yo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10615 and 14 others
also majority of people overestimate how they will look with 30, they all think they will look like these hollywood actors when in reality most of them will look shit
10448.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
r/bald cope would say to just shave it, idk man with how preventable balding is nowadays quite fucking retarded how people bald.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12344, TITUS and 1 other person
outlier, i know baldcels love company but the rate of people beyond norwood 3 below 30 is very low

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
ya too bad majority wont age like paul newman, including this forum

"b-bbut i will start applying retin a daily beginning at the age of 17, will eat healthy and work out. im smarter then rest, surely it will be different for me"

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: gamma
majority of people stay at least norwood2 (some norwood 3) until 30, only after that it gets serious

by that time men used to have 2-3 kids already. its only now that men with peter pan syndrome think they can wait with children and settling down until their 35 or older that it becomes a problem

it's a wrap, nothing wasn't problem back in old days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
In the past nothing looks related was a big problem cuz women didn't have rights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14528, Baldingman1998, ScreaM and 6 others
outlier, i know baldcels love company but the rate of people beyond norwood 3 below 30 is very low
Its not that low tbh people who become a noorwood 6 or 7 usually get there by 30

It’s also that women have rights and divorce and shit so the game doesn’t end just bc you have a wife and kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
It’s also that women have rights and divorce and shit so the game doesn’t end just bc you have a wife and kids

true but with 40 men are better off to fuck some hookers then fucikn a fat ass overweight old woman with stretch mark all over her body

"b-b-but i will attract 20 year old models with 40 just like leo"

tenor.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jerryterry129 and Julius

Yes most guys settle down mid 20s and they stay married till death. No looksmaxxing needed.

Jfl at me i started this shit 1 year ago while others a

Yea normal men marry and have kids when they turn 25. No need to care for looksmaxxing after:y'all:

Lol at your iq if you bald in 2021

Yes most guys settle down mid 20s and they stay married till death. No looksmaxxing needed.

Jfl at me i started this shit 1 year ago while others a

Yea normal men marry and have kids when they turn 25. No need to care for looksmaxxing after:y'all:
Where do you live?
DyMQrRCX4AgIV3E

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
r/bald cope would say to just shave it, idk man with how preventable balding is nowadays quite fucking retarded how people bald.
That sub is what made me get on fin. All of the people just gaslighting these subhumans. They cant even find proper compliments to give so they say shit like “You look cool bro” :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
well ok except for a couple countries my points was right. Majority of people stay married.

jfl @ Luxemburg 87% divorce rate
I lived in Chile and the 3% is not the whole truth. Many couples split up without a divorce. You have a difficult divorce law that has disadvantages for both of you. This will also apply to other countries with low divorce rates. They break up, without a divorce.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
I think, most men have children older now. NOT, by his choice, BUT because women decide so.
Women hold all/most reproductive power!

The average age of mothers and fathers. Is set by women, females make that choice mostly because they hold the power.

So a dude having kids at 37. Did often so, because at 26 age, he was deemed not good enough by women for that.
True that

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
If you have good hair and collagen genes looking young in your 30's is not a problem. JFL you think people in the past didn't care about this stuff.
Here is a 100 year old ad where they try to sell an anti hair loss remedy based on petroleum
100 years is not the past bluecel, 10000 years is

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Well some did but the majority is like you say. I didn't thin some until recently as an old man but I am attacking it with scalp massages (my scalp was tight as heck I realized -probably seriously inflamed and calcified also) and inversion etc. Early results seem promising so far but I will start dermarolling if it was to ever pick up again.

Well some did but the majority is like you say. I didn't thin some until recently as an old man but I am attacking it with scalp massages (my scalp was tight as heck I realized -probably seriously inflamed and calcified also) and inversion etc. Early results seem promising so far but I will start dermarolling if it was to ever pick up again.
This post (by mrchibbs) has good info on how to quicken removing scalp fibrosis and calcification.

Last edited:
  • +1

I am 36. Past week I came inside (and spit in her mouth) a 22 yo (so 14 years difference) with insane waist hip ratio. She never understood my real age. It all depends on how young you look

• +1
Reactions: Spinc

Also most people were dead by 35 in old times (evolutionary past) anyways

ya too bad majority wont age like paul newman, including this forum

"b-bbut i will start applying retin a daily beginning at the age of 17, will eat healthy and work out. im smarter then rest, surely it will be different for me"

tenor.gif
Tbh, with proper skincare and sun protection, it's entirely possible that users here could age like Paul Newman.

Cope. In many societies especially southern Europe men in their 30s and 40s married women half their age. They were already gross looking by then before marriage. Of course the women didn’t always pick their husbands but regardless they married at wide age differences when men had hit the wall. It was actually East Asian societies which married young men and women together at similar ages. I think Marco Polo mentions this in one sentence in his journals. Italians back then usually were lower middle aged men marrying women between ages 18-25.

Even then, women hit the wall too at the same age or earlier. Women often look a lot less attractive by 30. They think they’ll be Jennifer Anniston but most are frumpy and wrinkly. So men and women both have aging bad

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I am 36. Past week I came inside (and spit in her mouth) a 22 yo (so 14 years difference) with insane waist hip ratio. She never understood my real age. It all depends on how young you look
Yep, came in here to reiterate this point. I'm in my mid 30s and and I get laid more with 18/19 year olds than any other group. I go out with my 21 yr old brother, and they still go for me over him. And I'm a balding manlet with hearing difficulties and a shit job.

The game's not as hard as some of you make it out to be.

Can they tell if neanderthal cavemen went bald? If they didn't that would be something as they probably had really high T levels.

Can they tell if neanderthal cavemen went bald? If they didn't that would be something as they probably had really high T levels.
Ok chad

• +1
Yep, came in here to reiterate this point. I'm in my mid 30s and and I get laid more with 18/19 year olds than any other group. I go out with my 21 yr old brother, and they still go for me over him. And I'm a balding manlet with hearing difficulties and a shit job.

Wrong conclusion. Game IS hard. If you talk about consistent slaying ((2-4 per month) in a hypergamous US city

Wrong conclusion. Game IS hard. If you talk about consistent slaying ((2-4 per month) in a hypergamous US city
It's subjective, I suppose. I barely try at all and I get maybe 1 girl a month, pretty happy because I really don't have the energy to juggle more. And that's with my shitty genetics, age and aspie personality.

Yeah if you want to pick up every single night, you'll probably have to have perfect Chad aesthetics and game. I have a friend like that, he's OCD af and literally doesn't have enough time for a real job. Meh.