Balding

ccvvvıı

ccvvvıı

Iron
So guys I am 18 and I have been balding for 2 years.I have been getting treatment for nearly 3 months. Treatment was mostly injection of multivitamins to my scalp. Other than a few times they did lazer and hot thing which I dont know. My hairline is little recessed but there are a lot of baby hairs.Other than I have a lot of sparse spots in my hair I can grow hair but it is noticable that I lose hair.
What can I do(need some real advises).

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
So guys I am 18 and I have been balding for 2 years.I have been getting treatment for nearly 3 months. Treatment was mostly injection of multivitamins to my scalp. Other than a few times they did lazer and hot thing which I dont know. My hairline is little recessed but there are a lot of baby hairs.Other than I have a lot of sparse spots in my hair I can grow hair but it is noticable that I lose hair.
What can I do(need some real advises).
Hop on that finasteride or nanoxidil. Should help you out.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Finastride , if it get worse then dutasteride

And then minoxidil for the growth
I am concerned about dht also finasteride for losing hair isnt popular method in my country thank you for your advice tho
Well you need to figure it for yourself out

82fE3Rz.jpeg
H

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Save money for hair transplant in mid 20s

Softmax in the meantime

Bro this site is gonna kill me ☠️☠️☠️ everyone is saying different shit
What should I do then?
Most of the people here are 18 year old kids telling you to take drugs, i will PM you tomorrow a proper guide on what you should do only because i know nobody else is going to tell you besides muh take fin/dut/minox etc. Wait for my PM tomorrow and i'll tell you everything, no need to thank me!

Most of the people here are 18 year old kids telling you to take drugs, i will PM you tomorrow a proper guide on what you should do only because i know nobody else is going to tell you besides muh take fin/dut/minox etc. Wait for my PM tomorrow and i'll tell you everything, no need to thank me!
Okay will wait

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe