Balding

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Iron
So I find that when I move my hair up. I see bald cracks. I dont know if i always had this issue. I think I did but im afraid of balding im only 18. Im thinking of using castor oil, rosemary oil, or minoxidil + dermal roller. Can u tell me whats best or is it all cope? I dont wanna hop on fin and dut cuz im still growing and dont wanna suffer the side effects. Btw im 5 weeks into no shampoo. My hair feels great but idk if its whats balding me.

So I find that when I move my hair up. I see bald cracks. I dont know if i always had this issue. I think I did but im afraid of balding im only 18. Im thinking of using castor oil, rosemary oil, or minoxidil + dermal roller. Can u tell me whats best or is it all cope? I dont wanna hop on fin and dut cuz im still growing and dont wanna suffer the side effects. Btw im 5 weeks into no shampoo. My hair feels great but idk if its whats balding me.
oral minoxidil was a godsend for me but it doesnt stop the root cause of hairloss nor does tht other stuff. Ur gna have to be on fin or dutasteride aswell at asome point to do that. All tht othere shit u posted doesnt work with the oilss etc altho ive seen proising things wtith ddermarolling.

ok, lets start from the beginning:

First of all, you dont know if you actually suffer from androgenetic alopecia, so first visit a dermatologist.

Then, on to the treatments:

Castor oil = trash

rosemary oil trash

minoxidil great with scientific evidence, but wont stop hair loss. Its a growth stimulant which wont affect the minituarisation of your hair follicles which is caused by DHT.

If you want to avoid Fin/Dut for the time being thats ok, just be aware that the more years you wait, the more ground youll irreversably lose. But in your case you dont even know if you actually suffer from AGA.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
ok, lets start from the beginning:

First of all, you dont know if you actually suffer from androgenetic alopecia, so first visit a dermatologist.

Then, on to the treatments:

Castor oil = trash

rosemary oil trash

minoxidil great with scientific evidence, but wont stop hair loss. Its a growth stimulant which wont affect the minituarisation of your hair follicles which is caused by DHT.

If you want to avoid Fin/Dut for the time being thats ok, just be aware that the more years you wait, the more ground youll irreversably lose. But in your case you dont even know if you actually suffer from AGA.
is it possible that the no shampoo causes hair loss. Im only using water and scrubbing my scalp to remove dirt. My dermatologist prescribed a ketoconazole shampoo that completely eradicated my dandruff but I stopped using it cuz it has sodium lauryl sulfate

is it possible that the no shampoo causes hair loss. Im only using water and scrubbing my scalp to remove dirt. My dermatologist prescribed a ketoconazole shampoo that completely eradicated my dandruff but I stopped using it cuz it has sodium lauryl sulfate
"No-shampoo" does not cause permanent hair loss in and of itself. Hair loss happens beneath your scalp skin, not on the top where dandruff builds up.

• +1
Reactions: aids