Baldingman1998 could die in upcoming months

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
all out war between israel and hezbollah has started.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TUSSELEIF
Scary stuff man feel like Iran's gonna get involved any day now

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
iran is literally giving them funding,ammunition,intelligence and training since their creation. iran is already involved.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
iran is literally giving them funding,ammunition,intelligence and training since their creation. iran is already involved.
I meant directly

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
They're just about as involved as you could be without actually sending rockets directly from Iran. I know they did that one time, but that was mostly a show of intimidation in response to Israel killing some of their leaders. They probably killed Iran's president, although that one is not verified.

I think you're right, they're gonna bomb the crap out of Lebanon and then they're going for the head of the octopus.

I meant directly
houthis and hashd al shaabi have started small scale bombing of israel. iran likes to work through proxies.

but iran vowed to retaliate for haniyeh's assassination lets see how it looks like. idk if they hit mossad bases in kurdistan or strike israel directly like the last time.

They're just about as involved as you could be without actually sending rockets directly from Iran. I know they did that one time, but that was mostly a show of intimidation in response to Israel killing some of their leaders. They probably killed Iran's president, although that one is not verified.

I think you're right, they're gonna bomb the crap out of Lebanon and then they're going for the head of the octopus.
You shouldn't underestimate Israel's army, they are scary powerful. But I think Iran might be able to take them

israel censored the last attack of iran.

israel cant directly fight iran they want to drag the us into the war.

You shouldn't underestimate Israel's army, they are scary powerful. But I think Iran might be able to take them
They could do a lot of damage, but they're not gonna overthrow the Jewish rule by sending old ass rockets. I mean Israel is miles ahead in terms of war tech development. Look at iron dome, look at air force. Iran doesn't come close. They couldn't even save Hamas' leader inside Tehran.

of the censor? israel does it all the time, the censorship of damage is the law in israel, people are not allowed to film the damage caused by the attacks.

israel dug a hole and claimed it was were the missile hit.

april attack by iran was mostly training and information gathering. it was for causing damage but not huge damage.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Eriot Lodger
of the censor? israel does it all the time, the censorship of damage is the law in israel, people are not allowed to film the damage caused by the attacks.

israel dug a hole and claimed it was were the missile hit.

View attachment 3194610

april attack by iran was mostly training and information gathering. it was for causing damage but not huge damage.
No way jews could fake the holocaust when they're this fucking sloppy with digging a hole

He already died the minute he started balding