Balls in my jawline

S

sigmalex3000

Iron
Can anyone help me figure out what are these balls (on both sides of the face) in my jawline that won't go away?

I noticed them around ~2 years ago, when I lost some weight. The doctors I've been to did not know what to tell me, as the balls don't hurt, just make my jawline look bad.

What are these and what can I do?
Balls

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i have these mfs too👺
bro can you tag me when you find a solution
From my internet digging its either:
  • "sialadenitis" - an inflammation of the saliva gland (submandibular glands)

• or a chronic swollen lymph node

I think the solution is surgery or antibiotics, but I will try home remedies, like massaging, if that does not work maybe I'll try going to the doctors again. I've visited multiple doctors in 2022 they did not tell me shit, and said that this probably was not anything I should worry about, but I hate having testicles in my jawline 😅

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, sigma ✰, halloweed and 1 other person
Salivary glands, can be reduced with surgery

From my internet digging its either:
  • "sialadenitis" - an inflammation of the saliva gland (submandibular glands)
View attachment 3104988

• or a chronic swollen lymph node
View attachment 3104994

I think the solution is surgery or antibiotics, but I will try home remedies, like massaging, if that does not work maybe I'll try going to the doctors again. I've visited multiple doctors in 2022 they did not tell me shit, and said that this probably was not anything I should worry about, but I hate having testicles in my jawline 😅

thanks for the info man
can you keep me updated if home remedies worked for you

Can anyone help me figure out what are these balls (on both sides of the face) in my jawline that won't go away?

I noticed them around ~2 years ago, when I lost some weight. The doctors I've been to did not know what to tell me, as the balls don't hurt, just make my jawline look bad.

What are these and what can I do?
View attachment 3104800
Isnt that your amygdalas?

Update? I hate having this.
Tried many different messages and sadly nothing worked.

I recently thought that maybe it's because I may have a chronic illness and the lymph nodes are always active. Long time ago I was in out in the winter cold too much till the point my feet went numb one time. Thankfully I have feeling in them and they are normal, but my feet often become cold for no reason, and I think this may be the cause of the chronic illness.

Idk what to do besides going to the doctors again, I also hate having them, as I am skinny, but when the jaw is relaxed it looks like im fatter.

:feelswhy:

Tried many different messages and sadly nothing worked.

I recently thought that maybe it's because I may have a chronic illness and the lymph nodes are always active. Long time ago I was in out in the winter cold too much till the point my feet went numb one time. Thankfully I have feeling in them and they are normal, but my feet often become cold for no reason, and I think this may be the cause of the chronic illness.

Idk what to do besides going to the doctors again, I also hate having them, as I am skinny, but when the jaw is relaxed it looks like im fatter.

:feelswhy:
Damn. Hopefully the forum will address this someday.

Swollen lymph nodes,I had them for so long I still don’t know how to make them smaller

• +1
Reactions: Mewton