Balls were sore from not masturbating for two days

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
So I coomed. There was a lot more semen than I thought I was capable of producing. It shot out really hard as well. I can't see myself voluntarily abstaining for longer than two days ever again, let alone for a year like nofap copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 1551, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Chad fucks the your psl7 oneitus while you are forever stuck in the dark void of your mind,
surrounded by mental scars and childhood trauma while you toss around the idea of telling someone but you’re too scared to because you’re scared of judgement for 10 seconds yet you constantly daydream of living a care free life and venture deeper and deeper in your mind’s abyss with no rope leading you back to the surface. you are stuck like spongebob at the bikini bottom bus stop. the bus comes yet you don’t board it because you’re scared to come back to the surface. you don’t know where to start if you were to go back.

you’re scared of the judgment. the rumors. the laughter. the social isolation. you’re scared to relive your childhood. and now it’s manifesting in your current life. you either will end up ending it by going ER [ :feelsyay: ]or will get better. you struggle day by day thinking about what you want to do. you dont want to get out of bed. you are in a constant battle. you struggle deeper and harder. you had enough. u go into ur dresser and pull out your mk4 k2 pills. you grab 34 and gubble them down. you fall asleep.

forever.

the scars of childhood stay with you forever until you address them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, fobos, Gengar and 5 others
lol your gonna go bald at that rate. I only do it once a week sometimes less than that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Chad fucks the your psl7 oneitus while you are forever stuck in the dark void of your mind,
surrounded by mental scars and childhood trauma while you toss around the idea of telling someone but you’re too scared to because you’re scared of judgement for 10 seconds yet you constantly daydream of living a care free life and venture deeper and deeper in your mind’s abyss with no rope leading you back to the surface. you are stuck like spongebob at the bikini bottom bus stop. the bus comes yet you don’t board it because you’re scared to come back to the surface. you don’t know where to start if you were to go back.

you’re scared of the judgment. the rumors. the laughter. the social isolation. you’re scared to relive your childhood. and now it’s manifesting in your current life. you either will end up ending it by going ER [ :feelsyay: ]or will get better. you struggle day by day thinking about what you want to do. you dont want to get out of bed. you are in a constant battle. you struggle deeper and harder. you had enough. u go into ur dresser and pull out your mk4 k2 pills. you grab 34 and gubble them down. you fall asleep.

forever.

Ignoring the fact this is a poorly written and tasteless copypasta, I'm still in my childhood, I don't have a oneitis, nor do I cope with k2 pills.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2581

forever.

Image result for suffering gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Gengar, Drugs and 2 others

forever.

dn rd but did laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: birchman and Deleted member 2846
Ignoring this is poorly written and tasteless copypasta (which it obviously is), I'm still in my childhood. I don't have a oneitis, nor do I cope with k2 pills.
it’s over buddyboyo

• So Sad
lol your gonna go bald at that rate. I only do it once a week sometimes less than that.
Don't worry bro, I will use the hair that starts growing on my palms for hair transplant. Doesn't matter anyways though. The masturbation will cause Satan to drag me into hell through my urethra, on top of going blind.

I managed to jizz myself in the face several times. Seriously. And it wasn't even intended, it just squirted in every possible direction.

• JFL

forever.

Damn nigga who hurt you?

:lul::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
That’s what I wrote but it got corrected lmao

I havent fapped in over 2 weeks. Low sex drive

forever.

Excuse me kind stranger,as I have refused to read through your comment.

• Love it

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1553 and pisslord
Ignoring the fact this is a poorly written and tasteless copypasta, I'm still in my childhood, I don't have a oneitis, nor do I cope with k2 pills.
Update: I'm taking k2 and I'm old enough to drive and have sex legally now :dafuckfeels: