• +1
Reactions: xXTheGamerGod69Xx, Squirtoutmabooty, garoupilled_ and 5 others
They are volcel
F3FE0F48 046F 4BA0 8A61 AB8EA625F260
u're a volcel blue eyed arian cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, blackckatt, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
its true im 6'2 if i was 6'3 i would ascend a lot but its over at 6'2 u are barely above average

Being incel isn't a requirement to be on this forum. That's incels.is
Actually this place is a good middle ground. On .is you're considered a fakecel and banned if you touched a girl when you were 4 years old, but on here people can look past relationships if they were old (say, middle school and before) yet call out actual fakecels. Nice!

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If you are not incel why do you need looksmax?
I'm a volcel and standardscel (also I prefer Asian women and there aren't many in my country)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Actually this place is a good middle ground. On .is you're considered a fakecel and banned if you touched a girl when you were 4 years old, but on here people can look past relationships if they were old (say, middle school and before) yet call out actual fakecels. Nice!
why does everyone think this site is for incels only? I fuck occasionally and I wouldnt describe myself and many others on this forum as incels. this is chads.org here not subhuman.org, gtfo if u think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796 and Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, gribsufer1, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Go to incels.is faggot this is chads.org
something only incel would say

Real chad would say this is women misogyny.org

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 23804
fuck off, you’re going to ban half your race and make this shithole even more indian dominated you idiot
I’m actually Indian but I bleached my skin and use blue contacts

Im 6'3 and my post rep ratio is positive you wont put that effort in vain + this forum is to looksmax

something only incel would say

Real chad would say this is women misogyny.org
Misogynists are mostly incels, women listen and serve chads so there is no reason to hate them as a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Misogynists are mostly incels, women listen and serve chads for a limited period of time so there is reason to hate them as a chad

• +1
@FutureSlayer Then you are truly not a chad. Look at Jeremy meeks he cheated on his wife so many times and instead of leaving him she got surgeries to look better and get him back.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Bruh he not an incel if your 16. If you become a 23 year old virgin then u can say you're an incel and come back. If you're gonna say ban 6 2 dudes then you should be banned as well cause ur a blonde haired blue eyed warrior skull Chad.

@FutureSlayer Then you are truly not a chad. Look at Jeremy meeks he cheated on his wife so many times and instead of leaving him she got surgeries to look better and get him back.
I’m not a Chad, I’m a HTN at best. Still, you always read about chad getting cheated on after some yrs etc. Women are NOT loyal by nature, even with Chad

• +1
I’m not a Chad, I’m a HTN at best. Still, you always read about chad getting cheated on after some yrs etc. Women are NOT loyal by nature, even with Chad
Go ahead and show me the Chad you are speaking of.

fuck off man u can be a tall incel

U can be tall and incel tho. Stop hating on tallfags who have subpar faces they have a right to complain since face matters more then height

im only 6"2 but height only breaks u face and nt chad aura is way more important

You are just too low iq to understand what aryan means
u probably are a dalit living in a fallout 3 tent made out of metal, u're the master race, the epitome of aryan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I agree that they are volcel, but this isn't an incel forum. It's a looksmaxxing forum. On .is? Yes, that should be a rule.

I agree that they are volcel, but this isn't an incel forum. It's a looksmaxxing forum. On .is? Yes, that should be a rule.
everyone is volcel, if u're not subhuman like this guy
then u're virgin cuz of ur too high expectation

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Agree i hate tall faggots who rote on blackpill forums

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, heightislife198 and Deleted member 23804
6'6 or lifts