BAN EVERYONE WHO JUST CALLS EVERYTHING "COPING"

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Silver
for last couple weeks every time i read a fucking thread from looksmaxxing questions sector, literally the majority of the messages are either 'its over' or 'losing weight is cope', 'guasha is cope', 'good diet is cope' and any other softmaxx.

Like okay i get it that we are all ugly and we all need surgeries, but that deosnt mean if the looksmax doesnt change your bone structure you have to call it cope. There are a lot of softmaxxes so stop ruining the point of the forum and be more supportive for other people.

With that mindset you will never ascend cause at some point you will call surgeries coping too.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and kaligula567
You’re coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, Mewton, cromagnon and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, cromagnon, mike21 and 7 others
for last couple weeks every time i read a fucking thread from looksmaxxing questions sector, literally the majority of the messages are either 'its over' or 'losing weight is cope', 'guasha is cope', 'good diet is cope' and any other softmaxx.

Like okay i get it that we are all ugly and we all need surgeries, but that deosnt mean if the looksmax doesnt change your bone structure you have to call it cope. There are a lot of softmaxxes so stop ruining the point of the forum and be more supportive for other people.

With that mindset you will never ascend cause at some point you will call surgeries coping too.
DNRD

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and ryuken

cope

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo, ryuken and MA_ascender
ur a coper

• +1
cope

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and MA_ascender
cope lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, kaligula567, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, temelyeterliliktest and CoreSchizo
dnrd cope

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and CoreSchizo
this forum is fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I just hate seeing people coping sorry it’s just how it is. So I criticise them and reply with “cope” on their thread

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and CoreSchizo
I just hate seeing people coping sorry it’s just how it is. So I criticise them and reply with “cope” on their thread
i agree, but we are at the point that everything besides surgeries is a cope. Just go through the fucking replies in threads. Fucking faggots then whats the point of this fucking forum ???? Just to worship fucking male models and tell eachother how passionate you would suck his cock ????

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
i agree, but we are at the point that everything besides surgeries is a cope. Just go through the fucking replies in threads. Fucking faggots then whats the point of this fucking forum ????
Nah I only bring it up if I am competing against someone on here but mostly if they disagree with something. I know this shits ignorant tho so I say it rarely compared to before

Nah I only bring it up if I am competing against someone on here but mostly if they disagree with something. I know this shits ignorant tho so I say it rarely compared to before
cope.

cope

surgeries are cope though

Also ban the insecure incel users who rate chadlites who mog their asses

"Slightly MTN"

Keep coping buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Keep coping buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Shut up bhenchod sir!!

a close up of a man 's face with the words `` when the coping is too strong '' written on it .

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender