ban foids

hardRscreamer

hardRscreamer

undisputed universal champion
nigga why are foids allowed in org i want to literally eat the meat off their bones why are they allowed here to talk shit to other men. fucking ban them already

• +1
Reactions: nope, HighTierSubhuman, Klasik616 and 1 other person
nigga why are foids allowed in org i want to literally eat the meat off their bones why are they allowed here to talk shit to other men. fucking ban them already
Yes agreed

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer
Tag foids
idk how to tag people but "the grinch" literally has heterosexual feminist and misandrist in their bio 100% a foid
and there was this one other "guy" i forgot their name but it was just some account talking shit about looksmaxxers and incels it was 100% a foid

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
idk how to tag people but "the grinch" literally has heterosexual feminist and misandrist in their bio 100% a foid
and there was this one other "guy" i forgot their name but it was just some account talking shit about looksmaxxers and incels it was 100% a foid
@The Grinch Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Grinch is clearly not a foid

@The Grinch Thoughts?
aint no way you can be so estrogenmaxxed to the point of being a misandrist, a heterosexual feminist AND a communist :lul::lul: either way just ban the nigger already

aint no way you can be so estrogenmaxxed to the point of being a misandrist, a heterosexual feminist AND a communist :lul::lul: either way just ban the nigger already
Who hurt you? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: