• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, chadpreetcel123, SayNoToRotting and 3 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
Gebirgscel

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Keep crying for sgt_huh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and ChoSeungHui
ban him now

Gebirgscel

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Yoyome99
sgt_iron

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
leave my robots alone

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 1560
🤨

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Hated subhuman
Not that I really care about reaction score much but at least he was increasing the reaction score of many members.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Arkantos, BigBoy and 1 other person
Ť̶̢̛̛̛͖̩͔̥͎̩̟̣̭̟̱̥̱͚͕̫̫̬̱̱͎́̈́̿͐͒̍͆̔̍̉͊͒̔͗̇̀̾̓͑̄̒̊͗̉́̽̌̆̿͐͑͂̓̃̇̏̑̍̈́̈̾͛͆̽͗͂̈̏͗͒̀͒͂̓́͒̿͂͊̅͆͑̉́̓́͐̋͌̒͂̒̈́͆͌̆̐͌̒̊͗͆̔͗̎͊͌́̓͑͊͑̊̒̍̀̾̑̏͑̈̍̀̒̆͛̅̌̔̾̀̆̿͗̈̍̌̆̊͑͒̆͐͊̑̈̀̍̏̽̊̌̇̉̌͂̈́͑̍͂̓̀̔̆͋̔͂̋̿̔̽̐̓̿̄̑̽̃͊͗̇̓̂͛̐̎̈́̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̕͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ę̸̧̢̧̧̢̢̨̧̧̢̡̡̛̛̬͇͉̤̙͉͖̳̹͇͎̺͉͖͍̠͖̱͖̳͇̥̗͎̩̞̜̥͉͕̙͓̪͎̘͚͓̭̮̪̺͖̖̳̦̲̯̳̯͈̙̟̰͙͖̘̬̻͔̦̞̰͔͍̞̭̮͔͇͍̪̪̹̘̫̫͕͈̦͔͈̱̬͔̻̹̖̦͚̟̹͉̬͓̜̞̬̪̞̬̥͈̥̤͖͉̦͍̦̖̟͇̦̯̹̱̜̀̐̿͆̉͐͌̔͐̓́͂̊͐̔͗̉͌͒̔̀̐̓̃̈́͑̏̈́̀̑̑͊͂̌̍̒̓̽͂̃̒̀͂̅̔̀̍̔͐͗͛̊̆͛͆̌̉̄̀͌̃̆͆͂͑̏͒̂̏̈́͐̀̍̓̉̀́̑̔̏̌̉̇̇̆̽̋̉̉̏̄͋̑̀̽͐́͋͒̽̅̒́̆̿̇̒͋̈́̀̐̅̄̉́͛̇̽̆̓̔̈̊́̃̍̽̌̈́̎̉̑͂̋̊́͛̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅľ̶̨̡̧̨̢̨̡̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̨̧̛̛̛̲͍͓̮̼͉͇͈̹̜͕̣̠͚̮̩̫̥̟̩͖̲̳̞͉̪̪͙͇̺̲̹̹̪̬̪̥̤̪̦͔̠͍̜̜̲̞̤̟̯̱̺̱̠̞͕͍̭̻̺̭̼̬̝̮͉̩͖̰̞̙͖̳̹͙͇͚̱͚̫̝͖̹̥̭̻͕̳̖̳͉͉̹̙̲͔̭̝͈͓̲̹̜̯̜̹̜̺̥̱̳̣̥̖̳̹̪̲̝͎̘̟̹̖̱̩̖̭̝͙͎͈͔̞̫̫̫̙͉̻̖̭̞̟̹͈͕͎̦̥͍̞̪̝͍͍͖̹̩̘͉̞̗͇̫͙͉̟͉̳̹̹͉̩͚̺̩̞̬̝̩̞̫͉͖͈̥͍̘̰͉̜͚̗̯̤̪͙̫̥̯͙̫̖̟̻̳͇̜̫̻͇͖̜͙̪̮͚͌̾͑͋̊͊͋̾̂̆͊͋̅̌́̊̅́́̽̇̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅl̷̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̞͙̱̟͕̯͖͙̖̰͇̜̙̙̩̟̟̣̤̟̼̫͖̹̫̬͙̳͚͉̟͔̲͓͈͓̩̮̪̖̟͙̮͓̥̜̱͔̠̩͓̣̺͇͖̰̤͇̹̤̙̫̠̙͕̙̝͙͔̘͎͇̦̺̼̩̗̤̬̹̰̖̜̝͍̼̜̖̙̘͑͒̈̎͐͐͗͌̑̏͛̍̀̄̊́͐̿̃̄͋̈́̂̒̅̓̐͐̎͐̒̐͋̒̂̅̂̅́͊́̀̉̅͌̃̓̍̊̍͑̿̆̽̓͂͗̈̽̇̈́̃̽͂́̐̈́̾̃̑̓́͒͗̎̽̏̉̍̾͑͛͗̓̔̆̏̒̋͋͗͗̄͊͛̽̇̂͊̓̄͆͑̀̾̅̓̓̊̓̉̎͒͘͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̧̨̡̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̨̧̛̣̯̗͎͈̝͙̜͇̣͈͕̻̭̦̥̼̪̻͙̤̮͙̠̜̦͖̜̙̫̦͖̗͖̞͈̹̲͚̳͚̖͎̜̻̗̣̘̞̳͇̯̜̞̜̝̜̜̖̪̙͕̰͚̞̝͎̬̝̱̙̰͔̭̫͍̙̥̱̲̭̩̣͚̘̲̠̪͙͎͈̖̤̰͍͈̙̪͚̬͍͚̮̭̗̝̜̞̭̖̮̦̹̩̗͚̩̤̮̤͙̹͔͓̲̦͖̞̤͉͎̝̮̖̮̜͚͎̲̆̽̎̌̀̈́͋̄͐́̚͜͜͜ͅm̶̧̧̢̢̛̛̞͕͓̬̭͇̟̝̫̹̜̜͕̙͍̟̦̱̣͚͔̗͋̆̄̆͆̒̆̐̅͋͐̈́̄͆̉̐͛̆̀̾͌̀́̇̉̊́̍̃̊̾̈́̅̈́̄͐̇̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͠ͅȩ̴̢̧̢̢̧̧̧̡̨̨̡̡̡̡̡̡̨̨̡̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̜̮̞̼̱͎͎͚̯̣̺̻̘͓̻̺̭̺͈̞̼͇̘͇̮͈̞̤̣̪͙̪͚̙͇̯̟̱̲̩͍̳̳̫̣̺̣̭̭̞̝͕̬͉̲͈̭̖͔̦̬͎̠̻͍̩̝͙̬̤̭̣̳̼̪͍̜̥̥̥̝͍̪̝̬͍̥̲̩͔̬̜̪͔̘̭̖̼̮̻͓͚̠̪̠͎̣̥͕̝̬͕̻͉̤̝̗̯͙̼̣͉̲̣͓̳͇̣̬͎̙̳͚͙̰̲̱̗̯̗͔̭͈̝̖̜̳̼̦̹̜̥͖̫̭̲̩̘̙̲̥̗͔͈̩͈̣̟̖̲̩͍̻̦̳̘̩̖̳̥͎̰̂̽͂̋̽̀̋̈́̾̔̽̾̉̉̐̌̑̈́͊̇̈́́͒̊͑̓̇͌̀̀̉͂͊͆̽̇̍͐̾̾̆̓̍̌̽͐̍͆͒̆̔̂͂̒͌̋̐̑̐͒̒̾̽͋̀͑͑̈́͗͐́̽̔̈́̃͌̅͑̌͐̂̀͗̋̀̾͑̒͑̔͛͊̒̀͋͛̐̊̀͒̾̿̌̈́̍̀͐̋̈́͊̎̄̾̓̏̊̓̿͑͗̊̑̽́̃̒̒͛̾̉̊͗̉̂̌͗́̒̌̓̂̃̋͊͐́͆̋̐̂̔̈́͌͒͛̈́̌͂̍̔͋̑̇̍͆̋̌͊͊̅̂͒̇̋͊͗̅̊̄͗͌̈́̔̈̓̐͛̂̐̌͌̈́͐̇̉̎͐̅̈́̄̇̇͐̈́̽͋̅̃̒̋̃̊̄̌̊̄͌͌͆̑̏̂̔͊̇̄̀̊̇͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Attachments

• 0971d448bf704f18a288d0cf1017be71_e2868b1cf0274fdf8c84b4c4947fb945_header.gif
    0971d448bf704f18a288d0cf1017be71_e2868b1cf0274fdf8c84b4c4947fb945_header.gif
    813.6 KB · Views: 4
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hated subhuman

• WTF

• +1
Reactions: Tony
giphy.gif

• So Sad
"Nosferatu!"

• +1