Banana

cheeseisbased

cheeseisbased

Iron
it will never end, you will constantly be reborn and you will always have to try to live and eventually you will be created again, it never ends, we will never end , life can be nothing or everything but we have how much of everything and we never know if in nothing there is really nothing because if there is nothing there is nothing So why does the word nothing mean something that doesn't exist? If that word exists, do we always have to live in unhappiness when it was never our fault that we would one day will die and then be resurrected to feel the error of doing that, why is it our fault that we were not born beautiful?, I always want to be nothing or everything thats matter.Maybe people will never love me or look at me with normal eyes again, but I still try to love everyone no matter what I am, appearance doesn't matter as long as it doesn't exist. we do not exist, I have to accept the fact that society is a cruel place but everyone has a chance to become better even in the next life, we should learn to see a world of truth from a bright perspective. Instead of letting the truth distort you and then letting yourself immerse yourself in that truth, we should learn to understand the things that we understand in a distorted and distorted way. understand our own understanding
Khng C Tiu 82 20241006223417

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
banana>apple

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and zuku
it will never end, you will constantly be reborn and you will always have to try to live and eventually you will be created again, it never ends, we will never end , life can be nothing or everything but we have how much of everything and we never know if in nothing there is really nothing because if there is nothing there is nothing So why does the word nothing mean something that doesn't exist? If that word exists, do we always have to live in unhappiness when it was never our fault that we would one day will die and then be resurrected to feel the error of doing that, why is it our fault that we were not born beautiful?, I always want to be nothing or everything thats matter.Maybe people will never love me or look at me with normal eyes again, but I still try to love everyone no matter what I am, appearance doesn't matter as long as it doesn't exist. we do not exist, I have to accept the fact that society is a cruel place but everyone has a chance to become better even in the next life, we should learn to see a world of truth from a bright perspective. Instead of letting the truth distort you and then letting yourself immerse yourself in that truth, we should learn to understand the things that we understand in a distorted and distorted way. understand our own understandingView attachment 3237665
Bananas are toxic for human consumption

it will never end, you will constantly be reborn and you will always have to try to live and eventually you will be created again, it never ends, we will never end , life can be nothing or everything but we have how much of everything and we never know if in nothing there is really nothing because if there is nothing there is nothing So why does the word nothing mean something that doesn't exist? If that word exists, do we always have to live in unhappiness when it was never our fault that we would one day will die and then be resurrected to feel the error of doing that, why is it our fault that we were not born beautiful?, I always want to be nothing or everything thats matter.Maybe people will never love me or look at me with normal eyes again, but I still try to love everyone no matter what I am, appearance doesn't matter as long as it doesn't exist. we do not exist, I have to accept the fact that society is a cruel place but everyone has a chance to become better even in the next life, we should learn to see a world of truth from a bright perspective. Instead of letting the truth distort you and then letting yourself immerse yourself in that truth, we should learn to understand the things that we understand in a distorted and distorted way. understand our own understandingView attachment 3237665
I think you're going extreme

Humans are obligatory hyper carnivores
Bro who brainwashed your brain we can eat whatever that fill our hunger we are not animals to eat one kind of food

Bro who brainwashed your brain we can eat whatever that fill our hunger we are not animals to eat one kind of food
Humans are animals too lol, also jfl at calling me brainwashed after being that brainwashed by the jews, go eat goyslop then since anything that fills your hunger is good, low t jeffry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99
cruel world. i just wanted stacy

Humans are animals too lol, also jfl at calling me brainwashed after being that brainwashed by the jews, go eat goyslop then since anything that feels your hunger is good, low t jeffry
Low t🤣🤣? My testosterone is 1500ng/dl and my dht is high as well , my genes are good and I eat everything stop with the low t cope and fearmongering fruits and veggies

Humans are animals too lol, also jfl at calling me brainwashed after being that brainwashed by the jews, go eat goyslop then since anything that feels your hunger is good, low t jeffry
Humans are not animals you're the one who is living as an animal.

Low t🤣🤣? My testosterone is 1500ng/dl and my dht is high as well , my genes are good and I eat everything stop with the low t cope and fearmongering fruits and veggies
Testosterone levels means nothing, just Jewish schemes, you might be high t but who knows, send face