Banded sleeping while still in puberty?

ryanlovestolooksmax

ryanlovestolooksmax

Realest
Will it still be beneficial? Or should I just wait until I'm done with puberty. I plan on starting today

Tried it, didn't work.
Heightmaxxing is all cope unless you have a deficiency in something.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and gigagymcell
cope just eat as much as possible in puberty and play a sport

• +1
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
what is this new cope lol, at most you will get the benefits you would already get from stretching normally, btw the technique that most people use can actually cause Paresthesia

• +1
what is this new cope lol, at most you will get the benefits you would already get from stretching normally, btw the technique that most people use can actually cause Paresthesia
I dont think it's cope, your applying excessive pressure onto your joints and ankles for a long period of time ultimately just a better form of stretching although the paresthesia is true

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
I dont think it's cope, your applying excessive pressure onto your joints and ankles for a long period of time ultimately just a better form of stretching although the paresthesia is true
i would say try it out if youre below 16, maybe with alot of good nutrition and overdosing supplements it could work, again maybe

jfl at saying "paresthesia" to sound scary its literally pins and needles just get up and move around :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
jfl at saying "paresthesia" to sound scary its literally pins and needles just get up and move around :lul:
lmao tbh just googled what the thing is called when your blood circulation stops and wanted to sound high iq :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and ryanlovestolooksmax
1.5 months isn’t enough to see real results
Nigga i did it when i was 13 and did a lot of heightmaxx stuff, and its only a 15 day diffrence from ur retarded theory i would grow.

"MUH U DID IT 1.5 MONTHS U NEED TO USED ATLEAST FOR 2 MONTHS"
like 15 days would made that much of a diffrence

Nigga i did it when i was 13 and did a lot of heightmaxx stuff, and its only a 15 day diffrence from ur retarded theory i would grow.

"MUH U DID IT 1.5 MONTHS U NEED TO USED ATLEAST FOR 2 MONTHS"
like 15 days would made that much of a diffrence
It would though that’s only 45 days, let’s say ur in the gym and you work out for 45 days then stop. All progress and potential progress will be lost . JFL response no wonder you didn’t see any results

It would though that’s only 45 days, let’s say ur in the gym and you work out for 45 days then stop. All progress and potential progress will be lost . JFL response no wonder you didn’t see any results
Okay I'm going to say this in ur own words.
In your theory u said a minimum of "2 months" to see results, now imagine the 15-day difference of a person going to the gym. would that be much of a difference? Of course not.

And I did a lot of heightmaxx stuff in those banded sleeping times, kinds of stuff like calorie surplus, many proteins, stretching, "height workouts", microfractures, raw milk, and many more etc.

If u want to waste your time and money doing BDSM devices for height go ahead. I just wanted to share my experience and u decided to be rude and clown me for it.

Okay I'm going to say this in ur own words.
In your theory u said a minimum of "2 months" to see results, now imagine the 15-day difference of a person going to the gym. would that be much of a difference? Of course not.

And I did a lot of heightmaxx stuff in those banded sleeping times, kinds of stuff like calorie surplus, many proteins, stretching, "height workouts", microfractures, raw milk, and many more etc.

If u want to waste your time and money doing BDSM devices for height go ahead. I just wanted to share my experience and u decided to be rude and clown me for it.
I used the gym as an example to prove that regardless of what you do that is not enough time to see any prominent results. I’m not going to clown you or be rude I just don’t think 1.5 months is enough time to see results in anything really . I also noticed u mentioned things such as raw milk and I want to know how long you’ve been consuming it. To be honest I don’t think 2 months is even enough which is why I said minimum of two months but what your really looking for is at least 3-4

Oh that’s why
Dont listen to these retards, It does work and at any age, one dude on a spanish telegram group got 9 cm in 1 year and he showed proof, he was over 25 yo

I also tried for 1 week just to see if it was safe and nothing bad happened it was just uncomfortable the first days but I got used to it and slept more than 7 hours straight with it

I guess that if you do it and eat a shit ton of protein and nutrients and inject peptides you could see a lot of gorwth in short span of time

And last thing you don’t stretch your legs only your torso all the growth comes form the intervertebral discs

• Love it
Dont listen to these retards, It does work and at any age, one dude on a spanish telegram group got 9 cm in 1 year and he showed proof, he was over 25 yo

I also tried for 1 week just to see if it was safe and nothing bad happened it was just uncomfortable the first days but I got used to it and slept more than 7 hours straight with it

I guess that if you do it and eat a shit ton of protein and nutrients and inject peptides you could see a lot of gorwth in short span of time

And last thing you don’t stretch your legs only your torso all the growth comes form the intervertebral discs
Thank you ima keep going

• +1
Reactions: northafricanmogger
Just try it ngl, incels would claim everything as a cope then rot as a pig forever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: northafricanmogger and ryanlovestolooksmax