Banded sleeping

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
Who has tried it? Did you gain more than 3cm in height? Did you have any negative side effects? What age were you when you tried it?

Who has tried it? Did you gain more than 3cm in height? Did you have any negative side effects? What age were you when you tried it?
i just started doing it feel a bit taller problay just bones feeling a tiny bit longer i just started yestery but i didnt do it well im gonna do it for couple months and see what happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and IMOGYOU
i just started doing it feel a bit taller problay just bones feeling a tiny bit longer i just started yestery but i didnt do it well im gonna do it for couple months and see what happens
Thanks for sharing, the only way we know this shit works is large scale experimentation.

Thanks for sharing, the only way we know this shit works is large scale experimentation.
ya fr day 2 same feeling ill text back in week u try yet

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Interested in how you feel almost 1 month on
my dad mearused me im 1cm taller in week hopfully it will keep up will update

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1
I dont reccomend this. Real height is a lot more than just longer legs. best way to grow taller is to perfect your diet, sleep, enviroment, lifestyle, and minimize all toxins chemcals etc that cause stress and damage. Eat in a big surplus and max out metabolism, thyroid, and all beneficial hormones and you might grow somewhat. All these stretches are cope IMO and are like shoe lifts at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Gigabased heightmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: aber
Any results 1 month since
I cant banded sleepanymore ive started weghted sterching right bed banded sleeping since i started this post gained me 3 permernant cm

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1
I dont reccomend this. Real height is a lot more than just longer legs. best way to grow taller is to perfect your diet, sleep, enviroment, lifestyle, and minimize all toxins chemcals etc that cause stress and damage. Eat in a big surplus and max out metabolism, thyroid, and all beneficial hormones and you might grow somewhat. All these stretches are cope IMO and are like shoe lifts at the end of the day.
might aswell

Its important to supplement with glucosamine so it fills out the spaces stretched (the pads in spine) that you stretch

• +1
Reactions: overlord_97
I cant banded sleepanymore ive started weghted sterching right bed banded sleeping since i started this post gained me 3 permernant cm
So you’re no longer banded sleeping? You’re doing weighted stretching? Or are you doing both? Please describe what you do for weighted stretching.

Its important to supplement with glucosamine so it fills out the spaces stretched (the pads in spine) that you stretch
Have you done such and seen results?

So you’re no longer banded sleeping? You’re doing weighted stretching? Or are you doing both? Please describe what you do for weighted stretching.
just hang my feet with weights right beofre bed

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
i started up again
Oh nice

I’m on top of a bunk bed. And tried to set something up. Where my upper torso held the resistance band under my shoulders, and my feet would be bound by 2 ropes. Turns out it’s kind of ass. Good luck to you tho. If you have more recommendations on it lmk because I’m still open to the theory