Banned from Google for posting jb

D

Deleted member 30254

Hopes and copes
Just got banned from Google for uploading a jb on my drive. They disabled my account. I uploaded 5 videos. Two pawg, one Jb and 2 random just this morning. Got the warning now. They are watching you all the time boyos. Be careful out there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Napoleon de Geso, Aypo129 and 19 others
Brutal. I guess it's time to go back to RapidShare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30254
Brutal. I guess it's time to go back to RapidShare.
Better stick to hard drive. Nothing is safe anymore boyo

Jewgle niggers scan the shit out of your uploads

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 2832, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Better stick to hard drive. Nothing is safe anymore boyo

Jewgle niggers scan the shit out of your uploads
What if you upload videos in an encrypted archive?

• +1
Your GOOGLE account including gmail, youtube and everything? Losing that would be devastating, you're dumb as fuck for using your main

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, slavicpsycho, Sens and 2 others
What if you upload videos in an encrypted archive?
Hmm. Maybe. Wouldn't recommend. You can't trust your own shadows these days.

Your GOOGLE account including gmail, youtube and everything? Losing that would be devastating, you're dumb as fuck for using your main
I know that was very low iq of me. But it's not my main account. Made an appeal blaming it on a 18+ discord server where I found them jb pussy. And I was not aware (i came 4 times) that there was a jb in it.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 28896
They will report this to the police you're fucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 30254
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, currybrah, Jnumber01 and 8 others
They will report this to the police you're fucked
But I don't live in west. But scary as hell damn. I think it was the klonopin I took made me dumb enough to upload private stuff on Google's server

Yeah it's fucked. They scan everything, there's 0 privacy when you use that garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Joe Rogancel, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Yeah it's fucked. They scan everything, there's 0 privacy when you use that garbage.
wait how did they check that?
did one person check it manualy.. nahh they probably compare the photo from the cp database they have.......

I'm 15 BTW. Don't report me

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28896, BrendioEEE and 2 others
wait how did they check that?
did one person check it manualy.. nahh they probably compare the photo from the cp database they have.......
first it gets auto flagged by ai and then it gets manually reviewed.

You know you can just encrypt your own files so that you can upload terrabytes of cp to google drive and they literally can’t see shit.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 30254

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
Hmm. Maybe. Wouldn't recommend. You can't trust your own shadows these days.

I know that was very low iq of me. But it's not my main account. Made an appeal blaming it on a 18+ discord server where I found them jb pussy. And I was not aware (i came 4 times) that there was a jb in it.
You're cooked, seek help.

• +1
Just got banned from Google for uploading a jb on my drive. They disabled my account. I uploaded 5 videos. Two pawg, one Jb and 2 random just this morning. Got the warning now. They are watching you all the time boyos. Be careful out there.
What's your Matrix id

• JFL
But thanks, OP. I'm not gonna upload my collection to Google Drive now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 19453, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
first it gets auto flagged by ai and then it gets manually reviewed.

You know you can just encrypt your own files so that you can upload terrabytes of cp to google drive and they literally can’t see shit.
yea and how did ai check it?
comparing it to a cp database they have

ai compare it or is alr powerfull enough to detect it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
This nigga is cooked

• JFL
it was just a tiktok foid nigga. Idk why google flagged that she was maybe 17-18
So you did nothing illegal nigga lmao their detectors are just fucked few years ago there was a bigger drama on facebook where FB scanners flagged random pictures like eg pictures of food as CP. Stop being pissy about it nothing will happen, also you're 15 so nothing can happen to you anyways; just take it as lesson that global corpo hostings are not safe if you want your stuff to remain private, safe and unseen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, slavicpsycho and Deleted member 30254
Tfw I use TailsOS

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 30254
Jfl what is their problem

post it here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 1140 and horizontallytall
how many people have me on ignore?
Ask me in the general thread. Also, I’ve deleted the post just in case. I would have given you a warning for it if she’s <18.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 30254
Ask me in the general thread. Also, I’ve deleted the post just in case. I would have given you a warning for it if she’s <18.
This site is full of pedofielen jfl

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Never Happened

Unholy post

yea and how did ai check it?
comparing it to a cp database they have

ai compare it or is alr powerfull enough to detect it
yes they compare it to a database of known cp but the ai can also detect new cp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, 5'7 zoomer, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
They banned you because you're bringing heat down upon them. They rather not be investigated for what you upload because the investigators may stumble upon Google's massive collection of JB and sex ring addresses and contacts.

• Hmm...
I'm 15 BTW. Don't report me
Lmfao u fucking retard. It’s not jb if you’re underage as well. You’re fucking fine, you didn’t do anything “wrong” those laws are for prosecuting pedophiles which you literally can not be because you are a fucking kid jfl

it was just a tiktok foid nigga. Idk why google flagged that she was maybe 17-18
Jfl even worse YOU are the jb if she’s 17-18 stop using terms like this when ur balls haven’t even dropped they aren’t for you fag

• JFL