Banned from .is for a girl having a crush when I was 12

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend

those guys are too sensitive, I even hear that they wanted ethnics banned for being "fakecel" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, Kanye West's Cousin, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
The rules on .IS are very aggressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, h111, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
The rules on .IS are very aggressive.
The guy was KHHV and sub5 as well, but unfortunately for him a girl looked in his general direction when he was 8 , fucking fakecel

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
If you admit you had 2 crushes in HS openly on an incel forum you can't be surprised when you get banned. Though it depends on how old he is now, it's likely temporary anyways

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., SubhumanForever and 0S4MA
They also think all of .org are giga slayers :lul:

If you admit you had 2 crushes in HS openly on an incel forum you can't be surprised when you get banned. Though it depends on how old he is now, it's likely temporary anyways
He is still KHHV and sub5 though, he didn't ascend with them and his looks declined insanely

He is still KHHV and sub5 though, he didn't ascend with them and his looks declined insanely
You know this guy? No way to be sure. Regardless it mostly depends on what he posted to get him banned in the first place. Could be a temp or a perma :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Mentalcels are really a thing, he probably got banned under bragposting because it's strict there

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092