Banned from my local hospital

Prolapsed Anus

Prolapsed Anus

Nattycel gang
The last few months I’ve been having problems with pissing all the damn time and blood in my urine which I figured would go away on its own but didn’t so went to see the doctor and he said he had to check my prostate.

What the fuck is a prostate I’m thinking??? Well whatever, I agreed since he’s the medical professional.

The faggot was miring my body so hard he then started trying to get me to pull down my pants but I was more prepared to PULL UP with some weapons and beat the crap outta this fag but instead I simply knocked him on his ass and calmly left. Fags everywhere man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee, Vitruvian, currymax and 7 others
613CEC76E7C1094A2FF91D105A0F06153329D3D4

"What utter bullshit." said the orange man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Gebirgscel, Prolapsed Anus and 1 other person
The last few months I’ve been having problems with pissing all the damn time and blood in my urine which I figured would go away on its own but didn’t so went to see the doctor and he said he had to check my prostate.

What the fuck is a prostate I’m thinking??? Well whatever, I agreed since he’s the medical professional.

The faggot was miring my body so hard he then started trying to get me to pull down my pants but I was more prepared to PULL UP with some weapons and beat the crap outta this fag but instead I simply knocked him on his ass and calmly left. Fags everywhere man.
hol' up. I experienced the same doc told me he had to palpate my prostata. but at home I noticed that he had the whole damn time both his hand on my shoulders

• Hmm...
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus