Banned from planet fitness

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
I’m banned for life at planet fitness because they caught me testosterone maxxing between sets. I wear bulky sweaters to the gym and I cut a hole in the front pocket. Then I cut a hole in my pants pocket. I can sit down and by putting my arm through the two holes I can jerk of without out anyone seeing. I jerk off and edge between sets at the hot sluts doing ass exercises to boost my testosterone levels and increase my lifts. But then some dumb cardio bitch noticed me staring at a busty whore doing bodyweight squats and shoved me on the shoulder from behind asking what I was doing. I wasn’t expecting it and jumped in shock. I had my earbuds in playing a playlist of women having orgasms (also to boost test) and when I jumped in shock they came out and it started playing really loud and everyone could hear and was staring. Then the cardio bitch looked at me disgusted but she was hot and tall and had a nice rack, and since she was standing over me while I was sitting it triggered my femdom fetish and since I had been edging between sets it was too much for me and I blew my load into my pants. Then she noticed me groaning and squirming and she started freaking out and yelling at me and then I ran out of the gym. They put me on their ban list. Now I just stick to college gyms the sluts are way hotter there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, germanlooks, Deleted member 14854 and 8 others
You really grabbed those machines with semen...

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Lol where did u find this bb.com?

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Lol where did u find this bb.com?

XD

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
06Lkpef.png

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Beanermaxxer
They would have undressed and had fun with you if you right then and there if you were a chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beanermaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
They would have undressed and had fun with you if you right then and there if you were a chad.
Taken to the bathroom tbh

• +1
Reactions: john2