Baraka Mkray

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
Nicholas C. McCrary, 29, Warehouse stocker, passed away September 19, 2018 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nicholas was born September 14, 1989 in Anchorage, Alaska to parents James Kirby and Dianna Lynn McCrary.
Nicholas Charles McCrary came into this world on a rainy, snow-mixed September afternoon in Anchorage, Alaska. His mother, Dianna Lynn McCrary, along with his doctor, nurses and a room full of friends, were amazed when they saw his beautiful head of hair. He was enveloped in love by his mother’s friends. Life was Good. His first few months of life were spent in the State Legislative office of Representative Walter Furnace, where his mother worked. He was a beautiful child and he stole the hearts of many state senators, representatives, staff. Dianna returned home to Tulsa, Oklahoma in May 1990. She wanted Nicholas to grow up surrounded by family and friends. He accepted our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ at a young age, and was baptized at Friendship Church in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Nicholas’ first accomplishment was in 1990 when he won 1St Place in Beauty in a Tulsa Baby Beauty Contest. He attended Hawthorne Elementary School, Byrd Middle School, and graduated from McLain High School of Science and Technology in 2008. While at McLain, he completed a dual enrollment program and received a certificate in Office Management from Tulsa Technology Center.
After graduation, Nicholas had several jobs, but his favorite position was working as a stock associate at Reasor’s Foods. He felt his ideal job was to be a warehouseman. Nicholas was a member of Chamberlain Area Neighbors. He took pride in his community, and showed it by clearing litter from our neighborhood park and streets.
Nicholas loved to travel with is paw-paw. He was a cross-country truck driver. They went to many places…his favorite being New Orleans. He was funny! He and his sister, Savannah, were always laughing at some outlandish comment that came out of his mouth. He always asked his paw-paw, “What would happen if we put a horse in the house?” His paw-paw always had a different reply. Nicholas’ grandma loved their three hour debates about life, love and the pursuit of happiness. She discovered he was a deep thinker and told him he might preach one day. He did offer up so wonderful prayers!!
Fishing made Nicholas happy. He loved to cook. His specialties were fish, chicken, and neckbones. Even though he was a loner, he enjoyed playing soccer, tennis, and baseball. He developed the most beautifully, athletic legs from walking and jogging through the neighborhood. His hobbies were listening to music, watching scary movies and crazy cartoons, Uno, dominos and video games. Nicholas was kind-hearted and cared deeply for his fellow man. He desired to do things to help the less fortunate and to take part in disaster relief. He loved exploring nature and had a deep respect for all living creatures.
Nicholas is preceded in death by his uncle: Thomas McCrary; his grandfather: Wade Kirby. Survived by his Mother: Dianna L McCrary; Father: James Kirby; Step-father: David Littlejohn, Jr.; Grandparents: Charles and Frankie McCrary, Dorothy Kirby; sisters: Savannah C. Littlejohn, Candice Paynter, Marissa Daniels, Messina Daniels; brothers: James Paynter, James Kirby, Jr. and a host of aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Visitation has been scheduled for Thursday, September 27th from 9:00am-5:00pm Rose Hill Funeral Home(Stateroom)
Services for Nicholas are scheduled for Friday, September 28th at 11:00am Rose Hill Funeral Home (Chapel)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
my new hobby is reading obituaries of random ppl

while reading this all i thoguht was how many cocks she took

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
while reading this all i thoguht was how many cocks she took

Oh I remember her. She sucked like a vacuum. It’s a small world *takes a shot of whiskey and waves my arm for another shot*

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss