Barbara Palvin at 30yrs Old

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
Muh JB, muh wall, muh frauding

@emeraldglass @Preston @flippasav @OGJBSLAYER @cytoplasm @HarrierDuBois @PointOfNoReturn @aesthetic beauty @HernanDrago @Gargantuan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, normie_joe, Deleted member 16275 and 11 others

@emeraldglass @Preston @flippasav @OGJBSLAYER @cytoplasm @HarrierDuBois @PointOfNoReturn @aesthetic beauty @HernanDrago @Gargantuan

My fav model

I will never have this

• So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Last edited:

>implying average foidling looks anything close to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Prolly hates ethnics too over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and DelonLover1999
>implying average foidling looks anything close to her
average foid fogs her, this is just what's possible when you drink a cup of milk a day

• +1
Reactions: fuse, horizontallytall and Deleted member 23558
this is just what's possible when you drink a cup of milk a day
It's entirely genetic. The only other way to preserve your skin quality is to rot inside 24/7 (avoiding UV).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and hirola
It's entirely genetic. The only other to preserve your skin quality is to rot inside 24/7 (avoiding UV).
Are you a determinist? I mean philosophically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 23558 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and hirola
Shit body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and DelonLover1999
She was 28 in this video

• +1
She was 28 there 🤓

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It's entirely genetic. The only other way to preserve your skin quality is to rot inside 24/7 (avoiding UV).
uvb rays increase elastin. Incel rots in basement for years and still has saggy skin

it's over

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Incel rots in basement for years and still has saggy skin
I beg to differ
20210512 150351

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and hirola
had to clickbait a little, it's called marketing
I kinda didnt like her till i saw this video. She's peak neotoneus stacy and one of the few ones i can think of tbh

• +1
in her prime unfoggable

• +1
I kinda didnt like her till i saw this video. She's peak neotoneus stacy and one of the few ones i can think of tbh
her harmony and side profile are off the charts

• +1
Reactions: fuse and cytoplasm
What else do you want to me present? I use factual evidence as well.
I don't really want you to do anything

I just made a provocative comment, because every single interaction I've had with you it's either been self-loathing or anectodal evidence to support the self-loathing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
I don't really want you to do anything

I just made a provocative comment, because every single interaction I've had with you it's either been self-loathing or anectodal evidence to support to the self-loathing.
Just stating mere facts. No strings attached. So sorry.

• JFL
Just stating mere facts. No strings attached. So sorry.
Yes, in the world of .org any personal experience or anectode is enough to draw a whole generalized theory from. So I guess you're playing by the rules and I am the fool here, tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and St.TikTokcel
Yes, in the world of .org any personal experience or anectode is enough to draw a whole generalized theory from. So I guess you're playing by the rules and I am the fool here, tbh.
I can give you statistics as well. Problem is that a lot of people are still in denial about genetics which determine majority of your life outcomes.

Last edited:
I can give you statistics as well. Problem is that a lot of people are still in denial about genetics which determine majority of your life outcome.
Genetics are like your base player build. You still have to play the game.

It doesn't dictate your life events, it just gives a range of likely possibilities.

• +1
Genetics are like your base player build. You still have to play the game.

It doesn't dictate your life events, it just gives a range of likely possibilities.
No point in playing a game where you're destined to lose, but it's your choice. You do you.

Those who say she hit the wall are copers. Those who say she is frauding are jealous. Those who say only jb’s need a life sentence.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and DelonLover1999
No point in playing a game where you're destined to lose, but it's your choice. You do you.
Everyone is destined to lose, i.e. death

When the day is done
Down to Earth then sinks the sun
Along with everything that was lost and won
When the day is done

This verse by Nick Drake sums up this idea well

• +1
Those who say she hit the wall are copers.
Just like the other cope "men age like fine wine". It should've been "genetically superior specimens age like fine wine".

Everyone is destined to lose, i.e. death

When the day is done
Down to Earth then sinks the sun
Along with everything that was lost and won
When the day is done

This verse by Nick Drake sums up this idea well
That's unavoidable but some subhumans are better off rotting inside 24/7 due to perma cortisol spikes, feeble tranny-like body, low IQ and lack of any faculties.

Analzying 30yo maxilla
beepboop errection attained going to fap now

women that aged well are surprisingly easy to find, don't got any complaints on dating in my 30's.

although most of the women I date are like 25-30 rather than 30+

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and DelonLover1999
Just like the other cope "men age like fine wine". It should've been "genetically superior specimens age like fine wine".
View attachment 2516028

That's unavoidable but some subhumans are better off rotting inside 24/7 due to perma cortisol spikes, feeble tranny-like body, low IQ and lack of any faculties.
You definitely have faculties

For one you're very good at self flagellation. That means your brain is capable of a high degree of self-awareness and self-analysis, which could in turn be used to do interesting things.

• JFL
  • +1
You definitely have faculties

For one you're very good at self flagellation. That means your brain is capable of a high degree of self-awareness and self-analysis, which could in turn be used to do interesting things.
That's like a basic subhuman thing to do and yes, I have my own shitty hobbies but I find rotting in my blankets whilst listening to masses more relaxing (due to stemcelling an useless subject)

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass