Barber fucked me up (probably)

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
I have to adjust my barber every 10 seconds to get a good haircut. Keep in mind I avoid mirror like my life depends on it, I can't endure look at my acne.

This guy prolly thinks I'm weird as hell for not looking into the mirror even once, I just agreed to everything. Now I will have to put twice the effort in to not look into the mirror, can't let me bother the hair too.

Never been so ova in a pretty long time

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 70955, Deleted member 67869 and 2 others
My hair prolly looks like my avi now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and Darkeningstar
Barbers are butchers.

• +1
Reactions: descension and alurmo
I do the same thing, I never look up and then when I do my hair looks fucked. I hate getting haircuts because every barber I’ve been to just never does it right

• +1
Reactions: descension, standardcel and Darkeningstar
Just grow it out
I havent had a cut in 7 months i got rotter long hair

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Go to a women's salon/hairdresser, never trust men.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Darkeningstar
I did and they ruined my hair even more. Fair, however.
Was it a cheap one?
The best ones are always pretty expensive since women don't get haircuts as often as men.

You could probably ask some women you know about where they get their hair done.

• +1
Was it a cheap one?
The best ones are always pretty expensive since women don't get haircuts as often as men.

You could probably ask some women you know about where they get their hair done.
Yes, it was medium-low budget

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Yes, it was medium-low budget
Yeah... that's probably why.
If you don't have money it'd be best just to learn how to cut your own hair.

No need to be flexible so it'll be pretty darn easy to learn. Just learn how to do 1 haircut that you like and you're set for a while.
If you have the money try a high-end one, much better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah... that's probably why.
If you don't have money it'd be best just to learn how to cut your own hair.

No need to be flexible so it'll be pretty darn easy to learn. Just learn how to do 1 haircut that you like and your set for a while.
If you have the money try a high-end one, much better.
In fact, now I do this

• Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Just grow it out
I havent had a cut in 7 months i got rotter long hair
Doesn't look good on me
I need to get one every 2 weeks ideally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
@Madridista

• +1
I got a haircut today. Low fade. It suits me even with the short hair. Not sure what the barber did to your hair, but any negative result is temporary. Maybe your hair does not take long to grow like mine. Thing is: long hair in men is female gaze. Always opt for a longer hair. Short hair is subhuman in most of us because our craniofacial flaws are numerous. Wish I had a hair that grows down, not up. That way I could have more confidence and female validation.

• +1
Reactions: descension
For one second i thought i read berber, phew

I got a haircut today. Low fade. It suits me even with the short hair. Not sure what the barber did to your hair, but any negative result is temporary. Maybe your hair does not take long to grow like mine. Thing is: long hair in men is female gaze. Always opt for a longer hair. Short hair is subhuman in most of us because our craniofacial flaws are numerous. Wish I had a hair that grows down, not up. That way I could have more confidence and female validation.
IMG 4836

I have shown him this picture, and said to leave it longer on the top, especially in the side of the top and the back.

And the fade to be done better obviously.
Idk what's the name of this haircut but I don't bother researching, I couldn't explain it properly in my mother language anyway.

• +1
The problem is that retards don't show the barber the haircut they want or don't command them to not touch a certain part of the head

The problem is that retards don't show the barber the haircut they want or don't command them to not touch a certain part of the head
Meanwhile I literally showed the barber an actual pic of ME when I had peak appeal hair (so you can't even come up with the "well that haircut is just not made for you" excuse and he still cut it too short (the haircut was good, but it is just too damn short so now I look like a generic normie retard).

• JFL
I have to adjust my barber every 10 seconds to get a good haircut. Keep in mind I avoid mirror like my life depends on it, I can't endure look at my acne.

This guy prolly thinks I'm weird as hell for not looking into the mirror even once, I just agreed to everything. Now I will have to put twice the effort in to not look into the mirror, can't let me bother the hair too.

Never been so ova in a pretty long time
i hate going to the barber

that’s why i haven’t gotten my hair cut since 2022

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and descension
Meanwhile I literally showed the barber an actual pic of ME when I had peak appeal hair (so you can't even come up with the "well that haircut is just not made for you" excuse and he still cut it too short (the haircut was good, but it is just too damn short so now I look like a generic normie retard).
I tell mine not to touch the top of my head and he doesn't (when I want to lengthen my hair)