Barber fucked up my hair, was almost about to fuck up my eyebrows too but stopped him

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
These fucking barbers, i swear they either get some thrill out of fucking people up or they are dumb. I decided to get a new haircut to look as good as I can for my passport renewal photo, while he was cutting my hair he suddenly lowered his scissors and said "it's grown too long" and cut 1 or 2 of my upper eyebrow hairs. I immediately said no and stopped that nigga, then he was like "okay okay it's alright"

They weren't unruly hair or hair that grew out of the place either, now I got a small hole on that part

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: serialcoper, 5'7 zoomer, Elijah_leo and 6 others
these niggas have fun out of making ppl look worse than how they came in

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, looksmaxxed and ElySioNs
Shits scary aff lmao my grandpa was drying my hair when i was a kid
He held the machine for a few seconds away to change the setting it blew fire
If he didnt do that i wouldnt be typing this rn, or would have 50k posts on .is for having burn marks on face

• +1
These fucking barbers, i swear they either get some thrill out of fucking people up or they are dumb. I decided to get a new haircut to look as good as I can for my passport renewal photo, while he was cutting my hair he suddenly lowered his scissors and said "it's grown too long" and cut 1 or 2 of my upper eyebrow hairs. I immediately said no and stopped that nigga, then he was like "okay okay it's alright"

They weren't unruly hair or hair that grew out of the place either, now I got a small hole on that part
This is y I only get line ups, don’t trust those cunts to touch my actual hair

• +1
This is y I only get line ups, don’t trust those cunts to touch my actual hair
Yeah from now on I am only gonna get lineups too, this nigger is responsible for any rejection I get when I show my passport

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Shits scary aff lmao my grandpa was drying my hair when i was a kid
He held the machine for a few seconds away to change the setting it blew fire
If he didnt do that i wouldnt be typing this rn, or would have 50k posts on .is for having burn marks on face
I think it that case there was a gas leak, or hair spray or alcohol vapors...

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

omfg I had the same experience, basically had kinda straight thick eyebrows. Cause I was putting castor oil on them all summer. I literally tell my barber not to touch my eyebrows, and the nigga shaves my eyebrows and made them thin and arched :feelsuhh:. Never went back there again.

These barbers are retarded really, they're just gonna do whatever the fuck they want to unless you give them a 10 min description and tell them no when they're trying something stupid

• +1
omfg I had the same experience, basically had kinda straight thick eyebrows. Cause I was putting castor oil on them all summer. I literally tell my barber not to touch my eyebrows, and the nigga shaves my eyebrows and made them thin and arched :feelsuhh:. Never went back there again.

These barbers are retarded really, they're just gonna do whatever the fuck they want to unless you give them a 10 min description and tell them no when they're trying something stupid
Unfortunately most of them are uneducated retards, and they also think they know better what would look good on you than yourself

Luckily this nigga wasn't using razors but small scissors and I stopped him before he could do anything significiant. Must have been a brutal descend for you looks wise though, I know that if my eyebrows became thinner and even worse arched, I would descend

Once you find a quality barber though, its a life changer I had a really good barber previously that would give me flawless haircuts but that one is much far away from this barber so I was lazy that day, never again though

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
lol at you coping subhumans. i never pay money to let another man play with my hair. i get a clipper put it to setting zero, cut side of head, near ears, etc. then put #1 guard and cut rest of side, use number 2 on top. done. finished in less than 5 minutes. no wasted money, no wasted time.

hair is cope. long hair is the mark of a sodomite with gay viewpoints and political perspectives

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
lol at you coping subhumans. i never pay money to let another man play with my hair. i get a clipper put it to setting zero, cut side of head, near ears, etc. then put #1 guard and cut rest of side, use number 2 on top. done. finished in less than 5 minutes. no wasted money, no wasted time.

hair is cope. long hair is the mark of a sodomite with gay viewpoints and political perspectives

Just say you’re bald niggah

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer