Barber messed up my haircut

G

Gosick

Kraken
It's the worst shit ever and it keeps happening to me.

I specifically showed the barber the look i was going for. Not too short on the sides, and medium hair length on the top. That's it, pretty fucking simple arent I correct?.

The old man proceeds to do a skin fade on the sides, but i don't care. I was thinking "Fine, man probably has dementia "

Then as he's going along, i just reminded him not to cut the top of my head since it'd make my hair stand up really stiff and weird, it took me like 3 months to get the length i have right now. Then he shouted at me saying he knew what he was doing wtf.

and what happened at the end??? HE STILL DID IT, WTF.

I got jew'd out of my 10 dollars and still walk out with a shitty haircut which is 100x worse then my hair before the cut.

go to a black barber they dont screw with your hair like white guys do

I bought a Wahl razor (comes with 8 comb guards and even comes with scissors) for $25 CAD and shave my own head. I use the #8 guard for the top and a shorter guard for the sides and back (like #3).

The downside of cutting my own hair is that I can't do the more complicated fade fuckboy haircuts. And I'm not proficient with the scissors so I opt to use the #8 razor on top (which is shorter than I would like) rather than use the scissors.

But the upside is that I save a fuckload of money. And my hair doesn't require much maintenance.
I shave the sides and back like every 6 weeks. Sideburns I shave more frequently
And I shave the top every 3+ months. July 5th was the last time I cut my hair up top. So I'll probably be cutting my hair again soon.

Most fuckboys get a haircut more than once a month. And most normie guys get a haircut like what? 6 weeks max? And you're spending like what? $20? The $10 Chink haircutting places are not where Chad and even the normalfag is getting his hair cut.

Last edited:
GO to an actual salon place.
Don't go to random "barber shops" especially if they mostly cut black people's hair.

imagine having hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
must be sad