Barbie Movie: "Every man in Greta Gerwig’s film is a bigot or a loser"

C

czwarty

Zephir

Barbiebros.........

"It’s a deeply anti-man movie, an extension of all that TikTok feminism that paints any form of masculinity— other than the most anodyne — as toxic and predatory, and frames women’s liberation not as a movement based on achieving equality between the sexes but as a cultural revenge vehicle designed to write out of the story altogether.

Every male character is either an idiot, a bigot or a sad, rather pathetic loser.

If the roles were reversed, and a male director made a film about how all women were hysterical, neurotic, gold-digging witches, it would be denounced — quite rightly— as deeply offensive and sexist"

"Ken, on the other hand, has a tremendous time, plugging into the macho culture of LA and discovering that there is such a thing called the ‘patriarchy’.
He then turns into a ‘real man’ (again, sketched in the most one-dimensional of cliches), goes back to Barbie Land, organises the equivalent of an incel uprising (quite literally, given Ken’s lack of tackle) —and brainwashes all the Barbies into becoming his willing slaves."
I fucking knew they'll throw "incels" in there JFL

Also this text is written by a woman. If these words were written by a man, he would get fucking eviscerated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20370, Xangsane and 1 other person
Water. Virtually every new Holywood movie these days is anti-White and anti-man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 22918 and MentalistKebab
What macho culture of LA? Does he mean the gangster culture of ethnics? Akaik LA White guys are soy af but then again I also hear they are trashy White racists

I hope USA suffers terrorist attacks with many dead people (in Bloxburg, Roblox)

Barbiebros.........

Also this text is written by a woman. If these words were written by a man, he would get fucking eviscerated
the doctor in the film is transgender

I hope USA suffers terrorist attacks with many dead people (in Bloxburg, Roblox)
they wont.

Islamic terrotists has a specific type of working principle.

Muslim Brotherhood, the terror organisation, one member in leaked youtube video said they have changed strategy and will not commit terror attacks till they become 20% of the American population.

Till that time they will play victim card by allying with leftists.

btw, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib, Mehfi Hasan all our members of this terror organisation.

Barbiebros.........

Why didn't they put me in the barbie movie???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back