Barret s facial structure looks insane here

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, aesthetic beauty and UndiagnosedSchizo
Corniest caption I've ever seen, fuck shittock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, SurgeryEnjoyer, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
He definitely bonesmashed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Fuck, mogs me and my family combined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, HOLYFUARK and UndiagnosedSchizo
Corniest caption I've ever seen, fuck shittock.
tiktokcels basing attractiveness off canthal tilt is the msot retarded thing that has ever happened this past century

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, gigell and HarrierDuBois
insane in a hideous way, no woman will look at this thing and say "he's so handsome!" "i want to fuck him". none. he is looking like that chewing retard of some years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Heinrich Schmidt, It'snotover and 7 others
i always forget how robust his lower third and chin looks

• +1
Reactions: Aero and HOLYFUARK
tiktokcels basing attractiveness off canthal tilt is the msot retarded thing that has ever happened this past century
It's because canthal tilt is one of the most redundant and binary concepts that they can comprehend. Either good or bad, pos or neg for the normie mind. Try talking about gonial angles, pfh to pfl, and facial convexity angle and they would rope instantly from the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell, Heinrich Schmidt, shortcel88 and 4 others
insane in a hideous way, no woman will look at this thing and say "he's so handsome!" "i want to fuck him". none. he is looking like that chewing retard of some years ago
Becky cope

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
It's because canthal tilt is one of the most redundant and binary concepts that they can comprehend. Either good or bad, pos or neg for the normie mind. Try talking about gonial angles, pfh to pfl, and facial convexity angle and they would rope instantly from the truth.
haha yeah, with canthal tilt it’s as basic as postive negative and neutral but they’re zoomers on tiktok, do you really expect them to have any attention span? like u said, if they say the actual terms we used they would breakdown due to their subhuman IQ levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Debetro and HarrierDuBois
his facial structure always looks insane, he’s a supermodel

Not to mention he’s surgerymaxxed and browsed lookism

Literally can’t lose

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Be_ConfidentBro and HOLYFUARK
haha yeah, with canthal tilt it’s as basic as postive negative and neutral but they’re zoomers on tiktok, do you really expect them to have any attention span? like u said, if they say the actual terms we used they would breakdown due to their subhuman IQ levels
Not only due to low IQ, there is no hiding from math. They can fraud and kinda laugh about canthal tilt but to classify and break down their entire face is something they most likely won't be able to handle, there is no excuse for them to say "I'm 8/10" (like all normies do) when the math stops them from making that claim.

• JFL
you don't sound very high iq either ahahahhah

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and UndiagnosedSchizo
Not only due to low IQ, there is no hiding from math. They can fraud and kinda laugh about canthal tilt but to classify and break down their entire face is something they most likely won't be able to handle, there is no excuse for them to say "I'm 8/10" (like all normies do) when the math stops them from making that claim.
right lol, it’s like the graycels on here getting absolutely pissed whenever they aren’t rated a chad

tiktokcels complain about blackpill and looksmaxxing yet complain about their looks 24/7 and always comment on other people’s looks, quite the irony eh

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ew disgusting gay alien

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
right lol, it’s like the graycels on here getting absolutely pissed whenever they aren’t rated a chad
Spot on, before I got into the BP sphere I thought I was good looking due to getting a fair bit of attention from girls. But I remember watching FaceandLMS What Women Want video before it was viral (back in 2018) and just being brutally deconstructed on all the good features mentioned that I did not have. Strong chin, jaw, hollow cheeks, etc. while he provided examples of the most insane chad photos ever and I just knew in that moment I had nothing on those guys.
tiktokcels complain about blackpill and looksmaxxing yet complain about their looks 24/7 and always comment on other people’s looks, quite the irony eh
Right yeah, TikTok (and R/inceltear too) love to complain about how delusional we are to focus on looks but the second they see an ugly person or worse an ugly incel they incessantly insult their appearence like they're getting paid for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias and UndiagnosedSchizo
Spot on, before I got into the BP sphere I thought I was good looking due to getting a fair bit of attention from girls. But I remember watching FaceandLMS What Women Want video before it was viral (back in 2018) and just being brutally deconstructed on all the good features mentioned that I did not have. Strong chin, jaw, hollow cheeks, etc. while he provided examples of the most insane chad photos ever and I just knew in that moment I had nothing on those guys.

Right yeah, TikTok (and R/inceltear too) love to complain about how delusional we are to focus on looks but the second they see an ugly person or worse an ugly incel they incessantly insult their appearence like they're getting paid for it.
same here bro, exactly the same story. 2018 was half a decade ago I hope you’ve ascended a marginal amount since then!

that’s exactly what pisses me off the most, everytime there’s anyone below HTN on my fyp it’s all normies making fun of them for being ugly, yet they go on to virtue signal and say it’s about personality, and that looks don’t matter, and that the blackpill is false. absolutely fucking pathetic

• +1
same here bro, exactly the same story. 2018 was half a decade ago I hope you’ve ascended a marginal amount since then!
Not really tbh, I got way more dimorphic which unironically currently worsened my appeal due to my masc browridge, nose, eyes, clashing with my recessed chin making a comical contrast. When I was more boneless at 14 I got more attention from girls due to being "harmoniously recessed". I am working towards getting surgeries thought so in 2-3 years I can be fully looksmaxxed but we'll wait and see, I have more knowledge now than previously at least.
that’s exactly what pisses me off the most, everytime there’s anyone below HTN on my fyp it’s all normies making fun of them for being ugly, yet they go on to virtue signal and say it’s about personality, and that looks don’t matter, and that the blackpill is false. absolutely fucking pathetic
Yep, that's it every single time. Making fun of ugly people then saying it doesn't matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and UndiagnosedSchizo
Not really tbh, I got way more dimorphic which unironically currently worsened my appeal due to my masc browridge, nose, eyes, clashing with my recessed chin making a comical contrast. When I was more boneless at 14 I got more attention from girls due to being "harmoniously recessed". I am working towards getting surgeries thought so in 2-3 years I can be fully looksmaxxed but we'll wait and see, I have more knowledge now than previously at least.

Yep, that's it every single time. Making fun of ugly people then saying it doesn't matter.
shit yea I could’ve sworn you posted about getting bimax, makes sense now. i’m glad you’re finally working your way there tho, in 2 years you’ll be off this forum forever bhai!

that’s life

• +1
SW Pepe BuildIt

shit yea I could’ve sworn you posted about getting bimax, makes sense now. i’m glad you’re finally working your way there tho, in 2 years you’ll be off this forum forever bhai!

that’s life
Yep, bimax + genio + infra implants. Maybe a few other tweaks just to look great.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Otoplasty as well, which is fairly cheap. Also a bit of softmaxxing will greatly improve my expression.
can’t you just fraud with long hair?

geez man you still haven’t softmaxxed, do you have hypothyroidism

• +1
can’t you just fraud with long hair?

geez man you still haven’t softmaxxed, do you have hypothyroidism
I don't have hypo. I can fraud with long hair but I would prefer just to be good looking. Also impossible for me to softmaxx when I have hardmaxx failos.

• JFL
I don't have hypo. I can fraud with long hair but I would prefer just to be good looking. Also impossible for me to softmaxx when I have hardmaxx failos.
gotcha, you shoild atleats gymmaxx in the meanwhile, unless you have klinefelters that is

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HarrierDuBois
gotcha, you shoild atleats gymmaxx in the meanwhile, unless you have klinefelters that is
My natural frame is good. 190 cm with a 1.88 shoulder to waist when barely trained.

• JFL
My natural frame is good. 190 cm with a 1.88 shoulder to waist when barely trained.
fucking hell that’s mogger, you can femgaze maxx with thar shoulder waist ratio

• +1
fucking hell that’s mogger, you can femgaze maxx with thar shoulder waist ratio
Height + collagen + hair + decent harmony and skull is probably why girls show me attention irl. My bones are not that great at all though which is why I need surgery.

• JFL
Height + collagen + hair + decent harmony and skull is probably why girls show me attention irl. My bones are not that great at all though which is why I need surgery.
you alreayd get attention from girls IRL I don’t see why you need all of these surgeries, obv bimax and what not but maybe not the rest

• +1
you alreayd get attention from girls IRL I don’t see why you need all of these surgeries, obv bimax and what not but maybe not the rest
TL;DR: The girls are mid.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and UndiagnosedSchizo
Looks like he got stung by bees in all the right places

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: charizy, hypernormie and HOLYFUARK

What a bunch of autists

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Its actually hilarious that barrett fell for the bloated accusasions, the memes got to him.

• +1
Reactions: charizy
Nobody on this forum understands lookism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and cancercell