maxresdefault.jpg

How are things fellas?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, WhiskeyCocaine, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
I'm raging

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Shedding tons of hair from what should be donor areas while not shedding much hair from actual MPB zones. I have no clue why and haven't been able to find an explanation. Weird kinda feel. Been bothering me all day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Alt Number 3
Yay. bar for incels

• +1
Shedding tons of hair from what should be donor areas while not shedding much hair from actual MPB zones. I have no clue why and haven't been able to find an explanation. Weird kinda feel. Been bothering me all day.
Fuark bro feels bad.

• So Sad
Fuark bro feels bad.
Tbh its mixed because on one hand I'm really happy that shedding from my actual thinning areas has stopped. But on the other hand I'm really confused that it has apparently transferred over to places where you shouldn't be losing hair. It's like I have MPB in the reverse pattern all of a sudden. Just wish I knew how tf this actually worked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Its your diet son

Gimme a glass of absinthe

Tbh its mixed because on one hand I'm really happy that shedding from my actual thinning areas has stopped. But on the other hand I'm really confused that it has apparently transferred over to places where you shouldn't be losing hair. It's like I have MPB in the reverse pattern all of a sudden. Just wish I knew how tf this actually worked.

PSFix 20191122 070215

• JFL
Im a coping baldcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot