@BARTUSER IS A SHILL. TAKE THE VACCINE.

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Screenshot 20201213 235231 comandroidchrome

https://looksmax.org/threads/dont-get-the-coronavirus-vaccine-under-any-circumstances.259010/

My nigga joined Friday and already has the confidence to make a big thread on (((covid))).

He's trying to convince us not to take the vaccine, when not taking the vaccine is what will kill us.

You see, here's what's gonna happen: (((They))) do want to lower the population and they also want to get rid of the people who are aware of (((them))).

So then why would they create a vaccine that's going to kill people? That would kill off all the obedient low iq npc goyim and then the people left would be people who actually have a brain which is what they really wouldn't want.

So what's gonna happen is the covid vaccine will in fact protect you from covid, but it will also protect you from the new virus coming in the future. This virus will be deadlier and the people who didn't take the covid vaccine will die from this. This way the population is reduced and the only people left are demoralised NPCs.

Ye.

Think logically, how would killing off everyone who takes the vaccine benefit them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard and 7 others
@Chadlite Rutherford @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Zero

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
So what's the plan

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WadlowMaxxing
5189.jpg

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5189
View attachment 868898
https://looksmax.org/threads/dont-get-the-coronavirus-vaccine-under-any-circumstances.259010/

My nigga joined Friday and already has the confidence to make a big thread on (((covid))).

He's trying to convince us not to take the vaccine, when not taking the vaccine is what will kill us.

You see, here's what's gonna happen: (((They))) do want to lower the population and they also want to get rid of the people who are aware of (((them))).

So then why would they create a vaccine that's going to kill people? That would kill off all the obedient low iq npc goyim and then the people left would be people who actually have a brain which is what they really wouldn't want.

So what's gonna happen is the covid vaccine will in fact protect you from covid, but it will also protect you from the new virus coming in the future. This virus will be deadlier and the people who didn't take the covid vaccine will die from this. This way the population is reduced and the only people left are demoralised NPCs.

Ye.

Think logically, how would killing off everyone who takes the vaccine benefit them?
Bro killing off people is the Jew's main strategy every time they take over a country using Communism

Kill the best of the goyim and leave only the dumb and ugly to be used as slaves, the Jews want the best of our population the smartest and stronget, the scientists and warriors to die

Kill the best of the goyim and leave only the dumb and ugly to be used as slaves, the Jews want the best of our population the smartest and stronget, the scientists and warriors to die
Ain't that what I said? They wouldn't wanna kill everyone who is an obedient NPC and keep all the ppl who are awake, they'd rather the other way round.

Ain't that what I said? They wouldn't wanna kill everyone who is an obedient NPC and keep all the ppl who are awake, they'd rather the other way round.
Well the Jews want to kill atleast 95% of the worlds population, they cant control billions of goyim forever

The vaccine is prob a killer and its also tied into that monitoring system that will keep track of everyones movements and vital signs

I wouldnt take the vaccine bro

Well the Jews want to kill atleast 95% of the worlds population, they cant control billions of goyim forever

The vaccine is prob a killer and its also tied into that monitoring system that will keep track of everyones movements and vital signs

I wouldnt take the vaccine bro
So that's around 300million. Will they rlly be able to control that many people especially when u consider it'll be ppl awake enough not to take the vaccine. And cuz ppl will be so few but spaced out so much it will be hard to control and keep track of all of dem.

And y would they put a tracker into a vaccine that will kill ppl anyway

So that's around 300million. Will they rlly be able to control that many people especially when u consider it'll be ppl awake enough not to take the vaccine. And cuz ppl will be so few but spaced out so much it will be hard to control and keep track of all of dem.

And y would they put a tracker into a vaccine that will kill ppl anyway
Tracker is not in the vaccine its a phone app that is always connected to a cloud system, thats why they need 5g towers

Tracker is not in the vaccine its a phone app that is always connected to a cloud system, thats why they need 5g towers
O ye that makes sense.

So if 7 billion people will drop dead how do you think the remaining goyim will react to this? And what will b done with the billions of bodies?

Also another question b y do (((they))) specifically hate intellects. They can be used to help them make new discoveries n stuff to get them to live longer n all dat.

O ye that makes sense.

So if 7 billion people will drop dead how do you think the remaining goyim will react to this? And what will b done with the billions of bodies?

Also another question b y do (((they))) specifically hate intellects. They can be used to help them make new discoveries n stuff to get them to live longer n all dat.
Because they dont want intelligent goyim to reveal the Jews plans, beasically Jews want to genocide the best of the goyim so only Jews are the master Race, no intelligent slaves to rise up agaisnt the Jews

Because they dont want intelligent goyim to reveal the Jews plans, beasically Jews want to genocide the best of the goyim so only Jews are the master Race, no intelligent slaves to rise up agaisnt the Jews
Damn bro it's so fucking over. Is there any way we can realistically win? I know it's simple and all it takes is for people to wake up but it's so fucking difficult when ppl are demoralised and have cognitive dissonance.

I wish that I was either born into their family or that we lived in a world where happiness and kindness were the main goals for everyone. Native Americans seemed like nice blokes I wish the world were run by them ngl.

Damn bro it's so fucking over. Is there any way we can realistically win? I know it's simple and all it takes is for people to wake up but it's so fucking difficult when ppl are demoralised and have cognitive dissonance.

I wish that I was either born into their family or that we lived in a world where happiness and kindness were the main goals for everyone. Native Americans seemed like nice blokes I wish the world were run by them ngl.
Nah Native Americans were savages some of them scalped men and raped women of other tribes

Every major European civilization was the best place to live until the Jews ruined us

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Nah Native Americans were savages some of them scalped men and raped women of other tribes

Every major European civilization was the best place to live until the Jews ruined us
:(

View attachment 868898

Ye.

This is actually a high IQ take on things.

I also thought because there are so many different types of covid vaccines, the people in the west will be given the safe vaccine and the third world countries will be given the ones that damage reproduction and lifespan.

The english elite wouldnt create something to damage their own nation especially the english middle classes and look like dumbasses on a global scale.

So it makes sense it actually is protective and safe and the rebels/third worlders will be killed off in the next strain.

I always do the opposite of what the Jews say, so i'm not taking it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 5189
all these conspiracy theories always make sense until you think more, yeah I wouldnt get the vaccine cause there simply isnt enough information about it and imagine that the creator doesnt want to take responsibility for people who will get bad side effects, but killing off 95% of the population there still will be millions of people left, how can you control so many people?

This is actually a high IQ take on things.

I also thought because there are so many different types of covid vaccines, the people in the west will be given the safe vaccine and the third world countries will be given the ones that damage reproduction and lifespan.

The english elite wouldnt create something to damage their own nation especially the english middle classes and look like dumbasses on a global scale.

So it makes sense it actually is protective and safe and the rebels/third worlders will be killed off in the next strain.
So jews are genociding ethnics and keeping whites alive? Are they based now?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Y do you post so sporadically lol
I caught the "oneitis" syndrome for the first time and it's distracting me.
Over4me. I would say sorry to everyone I called a cuck for having a oneitis, but at least mine is a virgin, and just the thought of a future with her motivates me to be the best man I can be, and continue to keep rejecting all subhuman females who approach me because of my status.

• JFL
So jews are genociding ethnics and keeping whites alive? Are they based now?
Well there'll be a race war at some point in the future

View attachment 868898

Ye.

Yes i will eat the bugs

>@Ritalincel
>>he doesn't get it

889f2716 f581 4141 b1be c497781a839f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8699
Always new soyboy posts to pic, ritalincel.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8699
also follow back FAGGOT @FastBananaCEO

• +1
They want lots of people to refuse the vaccine so they can make it mandatory

View attachment 868898

Ye.

i had the exact same idea, did you steal it from my thread on rpf