Based af

reterecur

reterecur

Banned

Basically guy is saying if you didn't miss out on mental development or didn't fall into some pit of depression looksmaxxing would never occur to you.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 7776
All true tbh, I always had friends and managed to lose my virginity pretty early, never made any effort to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
All true tbh, I always had friends and managed to lose my virginity pretty early, never made any effort to do so.

same, dry spell now tho

just dont self improve bro!

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, vodkacel and Kingcel32
I see his point and I do have friends and have gotten girlfriends but that's not enough. I'm going to cheat the system

I see his point and I do have friends and have gotten girlfriends but that's not enough. I'm going to cheat the system
i mean guys can fall into this pit due to being very non nt/ autistic.
Unironically a good amount of guys who are virgin and post here are gl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
i mean guys can fall into this pit due to being very non nt/ autistic.
Unironically a good amount of guys who are virgin and post here are gl tbh
True, just not being a weird fuck can go a long way tbh.

True, just not being a weird fuck can go a long way tbh.
can relate, that's why yubo is a godsend for me i was too much of an autist at my current hs xd

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I have friends and have had girlfriends. The reason i’m on this is because I have body dysmorphia and i’m trying to max out my appearance to try cure it or something idk.

This forum seems to have a lot of absolute subhuman autists but also a lot of people who look fine and are genuinely struggling from body dysmorphia

Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice(y)

Even normies self-improve. Their version of self improvement is going to the gym and taking roids, not getting surgeries since they're completely oblivious to how much face matters. Only chad just rolls through life.