TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

:love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, Chadlitecel and 5 others

Man, I don't agree with everything the police do, but to see them batter these fucking normie morons is hugely satisfying I must say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Hero of the Imperium, THEMOGEE and 14 others
They all look like a bunch of zombies

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Lol it must be annoying to be a cop these days

i understand their aggression

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5760, Patient A, BigBiceps and 1 other person
The police are just normal people being instructed by bureaucrats. They are doing a job just like anyone else. What the police do is a reflection of how our government operates. They want to create discord and tension and keep the American people butting heads so we don’t take time to think about the ways we are being systematically taken advantage of.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, diggbicc and SubhumanCurrycel
Man, I don't agree with everything the police do, but to see them batter these fucking normie morons is hugely satisfying I must say.
I never understood why someone would hate on the police? They're just doing their damn job.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Gosick and SubhumanCurrycel
Don’t get me wrong I hate the government because politicians are Israeli sock puppets but I wouldn’t mind a fascistic government if they were actually based it’s better than he cesspool of progressive degeneracy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7316 and 3 others
wtf they blocked that police car that was probably on its way to someone in need, and they hurl objects at it trying to destroy the car and expect the driver would sit still?

All the other cops in the video were obviously provoked by those leftist scum
Don’t get me wrong I hate the government because politicians are Israeli sock puppets but I wouldn’t mind a fascistic government if they were actually based it’s better than he cesspool of progressive degeneracy
do you think israel is the most powerful nation?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and SubhumanCurrycel
Did anyone get shot yet?

Interesting how their programmed their NPCs in that game. How would anyone with over 2 brain cells not avoid being in those situations is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and diggbicc
wtf they blocked that police car that was probably on its way to someone in need, and they hurl objects at it trying to destroy the car and expect the driver would sit still?

All the other cops in the video were obviously provoked by those leftist scum

do you think israel is the most powerful nation?
Nope but Israeli billionaires and politicians lobby in America.
AIPAC is the biggest political lobby in DC.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I never understood why someone would hate on the police? They're just doing their damn job.
Agreed, it's just a job that needs to be done. Also, why do these fuckwits always try to fight the police/fight back? You'll ALWAYS end up on the losing side. Just cooperate and do as they say for Christ's sake.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Need more popcorn

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Agreed, it's just a job that needs to be done. Also, why do these fuckwits always try to fight the police/fight back? You'll ALWAYS end up on the losing side. Just cooperate and do as they say for Christ's sake.
Imo a lot of people are there for the show. I've been to protests just to watch people get their ass beat tbh. There's a lot of people who are there simply for the chaos, and seeing some retard getting smashed in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Good job officer :feelshmm:

Imo a lot of people are there for the show. I've been to protests just to watch people get their ass beat tbh. There's a lot of people who are there simply for the chaos, and seeing some retard getting smashed in the face.
Lmao I would love to experience one as well, one day tbh. Must be pretty exciting being in the mix and watching it all unfold.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TsarTsar444, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person