Based and blackpilled youtuber i found

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I was just subscribed for some fortnite vids, didn’t realise he’d end up changing my life with his channel. Fuuuuuark

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HorseFace, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 8 others
Mogs to oblivion that faggot Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Jfl at subscribing to fortnite channels

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui
Sounds like arnold

That guy posts here LMAO
Holy shit his channel is suifuel. He has been posting quality clickbait thumbnails and lots of content for a shit long time and putting in effort and can barely get 4 digit views.

He is even doing the fucking red arrows and huge text and clickbait and everything AND STILL DOESN'T GET SHIT.

This is fucking depressing.

Last edited:
He looks like @FatmanO :lul::ogre:

Edit: nvm it's him LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and RichardSpencel
He looks like @FatmanO :lul::ogre:

Edit: nvm it's him LOL.
Yes, it is him and unfortunately he looks a lot WORSE in his videos than pics.

He seriously needs to hop on roids and melanotan2. He is too pale and needs more attractive whiter teeth to attract viewers.

Also a more attractive, NT personality, he is way too slow and spergy, nobody will watch him.

SAD
Look, he clickbaitNTmaxxed his thumbs and still gets shit views.

Probably needs to add a Chadlite frauded face as reaction to the thumb to even get any click as people want NICE LOOKING FUNNY FACE on youtube. It is mandatory in 2019. FATMAN, take note.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 02.50.58.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 02.50.58.png
    977.8 KB · Views: 26
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel

He seriously needs to hop on roids and melanotan2. He is too pale and needs more attractive whiter teeth to attract viewers.

Also a more attractive, NT personality, he is way too slow and spergy, nobody will watch him.

SAD
He really likes to ramble, huh. He needs to be more concise and get to the point when he is talking. I almost fell asleep.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, OCDMaxxing and RichardSpencel
Buff,attractive and knows how to have fun,is there anything @FatmanO can't do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Who is this beautiful guy? It looks like he slay and mog mog mog

Chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

SAD

Probably needs to add a Chadlite frauded face as reaction to the thumb to even get any click as people want NICE LOOKING FUNNY FACE on youtube. It is mandatory in 2019. FATMAN, take note.
Who woudnt look like shit if camera is from 2007? Sure im rambling but its not deppresing if I had clickbait thumbnails, I got some pretty good views up to 77k thousand. Check my most popular and take notes again. Also I lost a lot of fat since then and look ten times better. Stop being dramatic and give credit where its due.

SAD

Also jfl at putting chadlite on thumbnail, are you legit thinking?..... This is a fortnite channel not some makeup channel where women watch. Think before you type, just kinda makes the conversation easier.

SAD

Now I checked again and most videos i got while talking 2 years ago got 2k views - 77k. Face deosent matter that much when recording, stop being delusional in these things, I know since I did youtube for a long time. Just kinda pisses me off a fisherman tries to give advice to a fishing boat. Like a newbie at the gym trying to give advice to a powerlifter with 10 year experience

Only thing id agree is speaking with intent which I improved each video.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel and OCDMaxxing
Who woudnt look like shit if camera is from 2007? Sure im rambling but its not deppresing if I had clickbait thumbnails, I got some pretty good views up to 77k thousand. Check my most popular and take notes again. Also I lost a lot of fat since then and look ten times better. Stop being dramatic and give credit where its due.

Also jfl at putting chadlite on thumbnail, are you legit thinking?..... This is a fortnite channel not some makeup channel where women watch. Think before you type, just kinda makes the conversation easier.

Now I checked again and most videos i got while talking 2 years ago got 2k views - 77k. Face deosent matter that much when recording, stop being delusional in these things, I know since I did youtube for a long time. Just kinda pisses me off a fisherman tries to give advice to a fishing boat. Like a newbie at the gym trying to give advice to a powerlifter with 10 year experience

Only thing id agree is speaking with intent which I improved each video.
@Fatman, thanks for replying. Props to you for actually putting in effort and doing stuff. Can you tell me how much money you approximately earn from YT advertising revenue? I'm also trying to get into YT game on specific sub-niches.

My post was not meant to shit on you, if anything I want you to succeed, so I gave you tips. You seriously need an instagram with best frauded pics linking to your YT videos. Use IFTTT program to cross post. Research SEO, this guy has good tips - Godspeed.

@Fatman, thanks for replying. Props to you for actually putting in effort and doing stuff. Can you tell me how much money you approximately earn from YT advertising revenue? I'm also trying to get into YT game on specific sub-niches.

My post was not meant to shit on you, if anything I want you to succeed, so I gave you tips. You seriously need an instagram with best frauded pics linking to your YT videos. Use IFTTT program to cross post. Research SEO, this guy has good tips - Godspeed.

Alright, thought you meant to be offensive, so hopefully I didnt offend you back.

Youtube ad revenue is very bad at the moment, you would need to find a partnership or a sponsorship

I agree with that but I still divide my social life and my youtube channel.

What I do not agree tho if you make fortnite videos that you need a very good face, which quite agitated me as the top streamers are average looking guys or below. It doesent have any slight effect.