Based Bashar al-Assad

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
Who Is Bashar al-Assad? - ABC News

12 years after the so called "Arab Spring", i.e. American puppets tricking people into protesting, Bashar is still president. All the American and European politicians who called for his removal are removed or dead. They demonized him calling him a dictator, while they're more authoritarian and oppressive than him. "A dictator" is anyone who doesn't submit to the west and allow the LGBTQYVFUUKMYD, women and minorities to rule the country. President Assad is one of the best leaders in the world. Syria's GDP per capita was one of the highest in the region. It had the best universities, best touristic places, best people etc. Now Syria is normalizing relations with turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and pretty much all the Arab states, while the west is crumbling in political and economic crisis.

Long live Bashar al-Assad. Long Live Putin. Death to Israel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, pentamogged9000 and TsarTsar444

• Love it
Reactions: Chadullahlite
dont like alawites but a lot of what assad did is based

Asad is US puppet lol

I followed the Syrian civil war closely. It was very satisfying to see based Assad defeat the Jewish American terrorist puppets.

I followed the Syrian civil war closely. It was very satisfying to see based Assad defeat the Jewish American terrorist puppets.
Based Chad Xinping.

Alawites are kuffar. Wish Erdogay had invaded Syria and put both the Kurds and Assad worshippers in their place.

However. I will give credit where credit is due, hr managed to overcome a lot of enemies and defy the odds. That's admirable - even if he did suck Russian and Iranian cock.

Also he has a sexy Sunni wife 😍

Can't mossad the assad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901