Based Chad Doctor COVID-19

based

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
"Facist regime of Boris Johnson"

covid19 made me lose all confidence in governmental institutions. The mass incompetence is mind-blowing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
ive said from day 1 this covid shit is overblown. It's the quarantine that's hurting people MUCH more so than the virus.

But everyone around me believes only the gov story and tells me I am some weirdo brainwashed alt-right conspiracy nutjob. It's cagefuel tbh.

Only thing u can do is forget about politics cuz u have no influence on any of that shit. democracy is a meme when the government controls what its population is supposed to think.

• +1
Reactions: Maxout, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 2597
ive said from day 1 this covid shit is overblown. It's the quarantine that's hurting people MUCH more so than the virus.

But everyone around me believes only the gov story and tells me I am some weirdo brainwashed alt-right conspiracy nutjob. It's cagefuel tbh.

Only thing u can do is forget about politics cuz u have no influence on any of that shit. democracy is a meme when the government controls what its population is supposed to think.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/stil...leaders-destroy-the-west_NOvpAZV94Jp2NeT.html
still think the virus is real China parties while the Communist Western leaders destroy the West