Based german supreme chancellor bans sandniggers from supporting Hamas

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast

Jfl at those stupid sandniggers, they migrate to europe and enjoy freedom of speech and life but dare to support terrorist organisations in their shitstained home country. Little do they know they'd get stoned for the shit they do here in europe.

Ungrateful subhumans. They live off the social welfare and big economies europeans built for centuriesq and dare to support autocratic regimes in their home.

If you enjoy living in a dictatorship just leave and go back home. Sandniggers make my blood boil.

@julianchicago @Beastimmung

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others

Jfl at those stupid sandniggers, they migrate to europe and enjoy freedom of speech and life but dare to support terrorist organisations in their shitstained home country. Little do they know they'd get stoned for the shit they do here in europe.

Ungrateful subhumans. They live off the social welfare and big economies europeans built for centuriesq and dare to support autocratic regimes in their home.

If you enjoy living in a dictatorship just leave and go back home. Sandniggers make my blood boil.

@julianchicago @Beastimmung
Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Germany destroying free speech again, as usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Supreme, Shycel and 2 others
Unbased cuck goyim slave

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I dont care for arabs , i am türk

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
gawd i hate muslims so much fuuark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 30120 and Akhi
Germany destroying free speech again, as usual
free speech =/ supporting terrorists

do you think its also a violation of free speech that you cant openly support nazis?

not really

Turkeys economy is fucked , i support better economy
i just think its funny when turks support erdogan while enjoying democratic values and a fair jurisdiction here

He's A Sandnigger Himself JFL
The term akhi, derived from the Arabic word for brother, carries a particular religious connotation derived from the Quran, which instructs “the believers are but brothers.” Specifically, the brother was the leader of the organization, as chosen by his fellow members, who were known as fityan (youths).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
i just think its funny when turks support erdogan while enjoying democratic values and a fair jurisdiction here
turkey is no hardcore muslim state

people there drink, smoke, fuck. they do the same shit people do here too

free speech =/ supporting terrorists

do you think its also a violation of free speech that you cant openly support nazis?
The government literally supports the biggest terrorist in the world. The United States of America.

And yes, not being able to support nazis is violation of free speech.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Shycel and Akhi
turkey is no hardcore muslim state

people there drink, smoke, fuck. they do the same shit people do here too
i know, but theres still no fair jurisdiction or democracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back