Based IncelTears meme

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
ngl I browse it because they post the best cagefuel

(jfl @ calling someone not wanting to LTR whores a misogynist)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Nisse, BradAniston and 6 others
actually true tbh

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 11748 and Danish_Retard
first one is funny

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Danish_Retard
never understood the shaming tactics women try to use when you don’t wanna wife their thot ass up

bro i got a situation where 80% of women divorce first anyway, why would i let your 20+ body count make it almost a guarantee i get divorce raped?:lul:

i swear the woman i marry better be a unicorn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6128 and Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
never understood the shaming tactics women try to use when you don’t wanna wife their thot ass up

bro i got a situation where 80% of women divorce first anyway, why would i let your 20+ body count make it almost a guarantee i get divorce raped?:lul:

i swear the woman i marry better be a unicorn.
ngl blackpill and redpill has completely ruined any hope of me ever getting in a relationship. I don't believe in unicorns.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
ngl blackpill and redpill has completely ruined any hope of me ever getting in a relationship. I don't believe in unicorns.
if you can find virgin ltr there is more chance of it working

i had virgin ltr and she really liked me but still left. but then again i cheated

• +1
Reactions: cd.98 and Danish_Retard
Well women all want chads and attracted to bad boys but still this is their biology you cant hate them for that. You want a harem of women naturally too. I think just find a virgin girl if you can and ltr tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Arcturus
Well women all want chads and attracted to bad boys but still this is their biology you cant hate them for that. You want a harem of women naturally too. I think just find a virgin girl if you can and ltr tbh.
How did you come to the conclusion I hate women from me not wanting to LTR one?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard